Status
Not open for further replies.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
No, not lethal. Don't go drinking eliquid but the small amount you may get in your mouth does not pose any significant risk. Sometimes I will taste a drop of liquid to get an idea of the flavor of it and I have read that plenty of people will put a few drops under their tongue to get a nic fix in places they can't vape. All I've ever had happen when tasting a drop of liquid was a bit of a tingle at strengths around 15mg to 18mg.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
If a drop of juice in your mouth is lethal I doubt any of us would be inhaling it into our lungs...lol.

As @RainSong said, don't go drinking it. You will end up upchucking your lunch. I vape at high wattage (250-350ish on my lipo mods) and I use an RDA and drip and get spit back quite often, especially if the top cap/drip tip isn't very tall (meaning my mouth is closer to the coils) so if I drip a bit too much where the coils are a tad bit too wet I will get spit back. It doesn't hurt you (unless the coils are close to your mouth and you get into higher wattages where the spit back is really hot and if so you will get a few drops of super hot juice hitting your tongue and it will feel like you just had some hot liquid (coffee, hot tea) and burnt your tongue.

Also I don't know if you get heartburn or not but I have acid reflux and I notice that when I get a lot of spit back or I end up licking some just that got on my finger I will get bad heartburn so watch out for that along with the burnt tongue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: RainSong

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
If you ever find yourself scooting you bare .... on the carpet like a dog with an itch, that's a sign you've had too much. it dangerous, go to the emergency room. As for tasting liquid, some of us will take a drop or two on the tongue during long flights with no ill effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread