Questions!! 510-T batteries... ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinoo

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2011
Georgia
I'm trying to order 510-T kit and have a question. I see that 510-T auto batteries have 220 mAh capacity and need a special charger for it.

1. I have an Ego-T charger with USB and if I purchase and plug the USB charger for 510-T batteries into Ego-T charger, is this going fully charge 510-T batteries?

2. Is there any pcc for 510-T?? or Is regular 510 pcc going to charge 510-T batteries with no problems?

3. I'm trying to choose color of 510-T kit, but there is no indication of the color of led light. Can you please clarify?

Thank you!! :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Jinoo, Thank you for your asking. here goes my answer in blue.

1. I have an Ego-T charger with USB and if I purchase and plug the USB charger for 510-T batteries into Ego-T charger, is this going fully charge 510-T batteries?

eGo USB charger can charge 510 T batteries fully, but the led on 510 T batteries can not turn on all the time. when 510 T batteries are fully charged, the led on eGo USB charger will turn red into green.

2. Is there any pcc for 510-T?? or Is regular 510 pcc going to charge 510-T batteries with no problems?

regular 510 PCC can charge 510 T 220mAh batteries with no problems.

3. I'm trying to choose color of 510-T kit, but there is no indication of the color of led light. Can you please clarify?

I am very sorry that we forgot to indicate the color of led on 510 T batteries. they are same as 510 regular batteries.

Color:
1.Pink(Red LED)
2.Matte Black(Blue LED)
3.Titanium(Blue LED)
4.White(Red LED)
5.Blue(Red LED)
6.Stainless(Blue LED)
7.Copper(Purple LED)
8.Purple(Purple LED)
9.Red(Purple LED)
10.Green(Green LED)

Any other questions, please feel free to let me know. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread