Questions about 14500 batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
Ok im looking at buying a mod, and am wondering why there is such a big differance in mah rating. Trustfire is 900mah, AW is 750mah, and ultrafire is 900mah. I know the mod comes with trustfire, just wondering if this is a good or bad thing. And if all 14500 recharging stations are compatible with other 14500 batteries.

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Ok im looking at buying a mod, and am wondering why there is such a big differance in mah rating. Trustfire is 900mah, AW is 750mah, and ultrafire is 900mah. I know the mod comes with trustfire, just wondering if this is a good or bad thing. And if all 14500 recharging stations are compatible with other 14500 batteries.

Trustfires were the first 14500 batts I bought. I have used them almost a year and they still work like a charm. There's not a huge difference in the mAh you are listing but I always tend to go with the higher rating for longer use. All batts of a particular size should work in the same charger. The only thing you would need to worry about is if you buy batts with a different chemistry -- those might require their own charger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread