Questions about Pro Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraKami

Sep 28, 2019
Hi everyone, it might be silly question I cant find any answer.

On the official website of FreeMax only its shown the "FreeMax M Pro tank" but I cant find any review or information on English or Spanish about this tank only one in some weird lenguaje, instead of that I find thousands of reviews of the "FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank"...

So my question would be it is the same tank?
Because Google showed me 2 different boxes one with "Mesh Pro" and other with with the "M Pro".

So confuse.....

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi everyone, it might be silly question I cant find any answer.

On the official website of FreeMax only its shown the "FreeMax M Pro Tank" but I cant find any review or information on English or Spanish about this tank only one in some weird lenguaje, instead of that I find thousands of reviews of the "FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank"...

So my question would be it is the same tank?
Because Google showed me 2 different boxes one with "Mesh Pro" and other with with the "M Pro".

So confuse.....

I don't use the tanks, however:
"
  1. At the end of 2017, Freemax Fireluke Mesh is the world’s first sub ohm tank with mesh coils;
  2. And Now, Freemax Mesh Pro is the World’s first sub ohm tank with Double and Triple mesh coils
Hope that helps
I

AkiraKami

Sep 28, 2019
I don't use the tanks, however:
"
  1. At the end of 2017, Freemax Fireluke Mesh is the world’s first sub ohm tank with mesh coils;
  2. And Now, Freemax Mesh Pro is the World’s first sub ohm tank with Double and Triple mesh coils
Hope that helps
I

Ehehehe doesn't help, on the web page of Vaporesso they only show the M Pro tank.

AkiraKami

Sep 28, 2019
@AkiraKami Hi, Thanks for your question, the answer is yes, they are the same tank, as we have redesigned the tank a bit and grant it a new name "M Pro", but their features and favors are almost same.

Thanks a lot, I wasn't so sure about this now Im clear, I'll pick up one of these to try if flavor its so good as everyone says.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread