The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Questions about Pro Tanks

Discussion in 'Freemax' started by AkiraKami, Sep 30, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AkiraKami

AkiraKami Full Member

Sep 28, 2019
    Hi everyone, it might be silly question I cant find any answer.

On the official website of FreeMax only its shown the "FreeMax M Pro Tank" but I cant find any review or information on English or Spanish about this tank only one in some weird lenguaje, instead of that I find thousands of reviews of the "FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank"...

So my question would be it is the same tank?
    Because Google showed me 2 different boxes one with "Mesh Pro" and other with with the "M Pro".

So confuse.....

2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    I don't use the tanks, however:
    "
    1. At the end of 2017, Freemax Fireluke Mesh is the world’s first sub ohm tank with mesh coils;
    2. And Now, Freemax Mesh Pro is the World’s first sub ohm tank with Double and Triple mesh coils
    Hope that helps
    I

3. AkiraKami

AkiraKami Full Member

Sep 28, 2019

Ehehehe doesn't help, on the web page of Vaporesso they only show the M Pro tank.

4. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Freemax has ONE tank with the "pro" designation.
    They have TWO tanks that take mesh, the Fireluke mesh and the M(esh) pro.

Cheers
    I

5. Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry Brand Manager ECF Veteran

@AkiraKami Hi, Thanks for your question, the answer is yes, they are the same tank, as we have redesigned the tank a bit and grant it a new name "M Pro", but their features and favors are almost same.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AkiraKami

AkiraKami Full Member

Sep 28, 2019

Thanks a lot, I wasn't so sure about this now Im clear, I'll pick up one of these to try if flavor its so good as everyone says.!