Questions any dvarws

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
So originally I was way too confused to even attempt to get one of these clones. And then one showed up on the classified and I missed out on it through my own fault and now I'm interested again. From what I see on fasttech there between $10 and $20 and while of course I would prefer that it actually get here It's not the end of the world if it doesn't at that price point. But I don't have the first clue on how to decipher what's what in the world of those things. I don't like really restricted mtl I like more of a restricted direct lung and options going both tighter and looser than that would be fabulous. If anyone who really likes those things and has tried a few of them could help me figure out which one's appropriate that would be great.a glass tank would be fabulous but the lemonade e-juice that is my all-day vape has never cracked a plastic tank and I use it with them all the time. The one with the little ledges the facelift version looks really nice I like that deck the best but I only see that with the mouth too long I think and then you can't get the top tank I'm just all around completely flummoxed

• Love
Reactions: AngeNZ

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    So originally I was way too confused to even attempt to get one of these clones. And then one showed up on the classified and I missed out on it through my own fault and now I'm interested again. From what I see on FastTech there between $10 and $20 and while of course I would prefer that it actually get here It's not the end of the world if it doesn't at that price point. But I don't have the first clue on how to decipher what's what in the world of those things. I don't like really restricted mtl I like more of a restricted direct lung and options going both tighter and looser than that would be fabulous. If anyone who really likes those things and has tried a few of them could help me figure out which one's appropriate that would be great.a glass tank would be fabulous but the lemonade e-juice that is my all-day vape has never cracked a plastic tank and I use it with them all the time. The one with the little ledges the facelift version looks really nice I like that deck the best but I only see that with the mouth too long I think and then you can't get the top tank I'm just all around completely flummoxed

I think the DL will do the trick for you. FT put them in a separate menu from the rest of the Dvarws.

$23.50 SXK Dvarw DL FL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 6ml (24*21mm (OD*ID)) / 316 stainless steel + glass / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping
    Comes with a 2*2.5mm insert installed. Equiv. in a single hole insert to 3.54mm id. You can get smaller single hole inserts:
    $4.43 2PCS SXK Replacement Single Hole Airflow AFC Insert for Dvarw MTL FL 24mm RTA 2-pack - 1*2.5mm/1*3.0mm at FastTech - Free Shipping
    Replacement glass:
    $2.04 SXK Replacement Glass Tank for Dvarw DL FL 24mm Styled RTA - 6ml (24*21.5mm (OD*ID)) at FastTech - Free Shipping

If you want a cheaper option, this one comes with the 3.5ml and 6ml tank. It has a single hole 3mm id insert installed, and comes with an additional 2*2.5mm id insert (~3.54mm id)
    $15.88 Dvarw DL FL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer w/ 3.5ml Tank Kit - 5ml (24*21.5mm (OD*ID)) / stainless steel + glass / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I think the DL will do the trick for you. FT put them in a separate menu from the rest of the Dvarws.

$23.50 SXK Dvarw DL FL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 6ml (24*21mm (OD*ID)) / 316 stainless steel + glass / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping
    Comes with a 2*2.5mm insert installed. Equiv. in a single hole insert to 3.54mm id. You can get smaller single hole inserts:
    $4.43 2PCS SXK Replacement Single Hole Airflow AFC Insert for Dvarw MTL FL 24mm RTA 2-pack - 1*2.5mm/1*3.0mm at FastTech - Free Shipping
    Replacement glass:
    $2.04 SXK Replacement Glass Tank for Dvarw DL FL 24mm Styled RTA - 6ml (24*21.5mm (OD*ID)) at FastTech - Free Shipping

If you want a cheaper option, this one comes with the 3.5ml and 6ml tank. It has a single hole 3mm id insert installed, and comes with an additional 2*2.5mm id insert (~3.54mm id)
    $15.88 Dvarw DL FL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer w/ 3.5ml Tank Kit - 5ml (24*21.5mm (OD*ID)) / stainless steel + glass / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping
    had you in mind when I was writing this but I thought it would be presumptuous for me to just private message you. Thanks!

• Love
    Reactions: AngeNZ

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    And you're right, neither of those have a top-fill tank kit available. If you want to top-fill, you'll want the older version, probably with a PEI tank:
    $16.68 Dvarw DL V3 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3.5/6ml / 316 stainless steel + PEI / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping
    or
    $11.46 Dvarw DL V3 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 6ml / 316 stainless steel + PEI / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping
    It comes with a single hole 3mm id installed, and 2.5, 3.5, 4 & 4.5mm inserts are included.
    Top-fill kit:
    $6.56 Replacement Tank Kit for Dvarw DL V3 RTA Atomizer - 6ml at FastTech - Free Shipping
    Downside - only takes round wire or smaller clapton wire due to the older style posts

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    And you're right, neither of those have a top-fill tank kit available. If you want to top-fill, you'll want the older version, probably with a PEI tank:
    $16.68 Dvarw DL V3 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3.5/6ml / 316 stainless steel + PEI / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping
    or
    $11.46 Dvarw DL V3 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 6ml / 316 stainless steel + PEI / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping
    It comes with a single hole 3mm id installed, and 2.5, 3.5, 4 & 4.5mm inserts are included.
    Top-fill kit:
    $6.56 Replacement Tank Kit for Dvarw DL V3 RTA Atomizer - 6ml at FastTech - Free Shipping
    Downside - only takes round wire or smaller clapton wire due to the older style posts
    Is it a finicky bottom fill or is it fairly easy. Like I love my doggy it's bottom fill But because it's metal on acrylic it can be a little fiddly you kind of have to like pull it off of the threads and then unthread it and it bothers me I always feel like I'm going to mess it up. I don't know if they're all like that or if it's just the one I have That's a pain in the .... a little bit. I don't mind bottom fill in fact I kind of like it sometimes if it's not fiddly

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Is it a finicky bottom fill or is it fairly easy. Like I love my doggy it's bottom fill But because it's metal on acrylic it can be a little fiddly you kind of have to like pull it off of the threads and then unthread it and it bothers me I always feel like I'm going to mess it up. I don't know if they're all like that or if it's just the one I have That's a pain in the .... a little bit. I don't mind bottom fill in fact I kind of like it sometimes if it's not fiddly

Not finniky at all. The threads are all metal and smooth

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread