Questions before I place my first order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Hey Shawn, I've read a lot of good things about your company and I'm going to give you a try. However, I've been dumping a lot of money in to my eCigs lately and want to get a bit of advice before ordering more 510 parts. I'd appreciate any feedback!

1. 510 cartomizers - are they really as great as everyone says? will they leak juice everywhere? (I've got the empty BOGE soft caps in my shopping cart)<- do I need a syringe to fill these?

2. 306 atomizers - how much of a difference will they make? I don't need another atomizer if the difference isn't really noticeable.

jmaul99

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2010
Marietta, GA
No syringe is needed to fill a 510 cartomizer. I actually feel they get to hot for my lips when I chain vape so I just take the cap and the rubber piece below the cap off and throw them away then I fill the carto and put my drip tip on it. I would recommend buying a drip tip while your at it just find this is easier than fooling with taking the cap off everytime you want to refill.

Sgmetal

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
The drip tip plus carto is about half a stock tip longer then a normal atty and drip tip set up. I personally haven't had problems with hot 510 cartomizers with the standard caps on them (even with high voltage). If you are stealth vaping you are probably on a 3.7 device so it shouldn't be a problem. In either case a delrin drip tip is a great thing to have. It's a bit of an essential part of a vaping set up in my book. I'd suggest getting the cartos and a drip tip. It will get you to the free shipping or close and you will use the drip tip at somepoint. I don't think heat will be a problem if you are stealth vaping. Then again I have been known to tail pipe on an atty at 6 volts so your results may very.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread