The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Questions before I place my first order...

Discussion in 'LiteCig' started by IndustrialAction, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. IndustrialAction

IndustrialAction Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    Hey Shawn, I've read a lot of good things about your company and I'm going to give you a try. However, I've been dumping a lot of money in to my eCigs lately and want to get a bit of advice before ordering more 510 parts. I'd appreciate any feedback!

1. 510 cartomizers - are they really as great as everyone says? will they leak juice everywhere? (I've got the empty BOGE soft caps in my shopping cart)<- do I need a syringe to fill these?

2. 306 atomizers - how much of a difference will they make? I don't need another atomizer if the difference isn't really noticeable.

2. volunteer vapor

volunteer vapor Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2010
    Tennessee
    I got my boge 510 cartomizer's from litecig and they are the best cartomizers i've used so far..No problems at all with leaks..I think you will be very happy with them...Sorry i dont know anything about the 306 atomizer's.

3. shawnp1

shawnp1 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

cartomizers are love or hate. i personally am in the love category.
    as for the 306 they are a different creature compared to the 510, i dont think you will notice enough difference to justify them over the 510 cartomizers.

4. julianka

julianka Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2009
    NE Pennsylvania
    I was never a fan of the KR808D cartomizers, but the 510s I love. Or at least like a whole lot. :) The soft cap just pops off and there isn't that annoying little plastic ring inside that the KRs have, making the 510 cartos just so much easier to fill, and they've got an easy draw.

5. IndustrialAction

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    Great, thanks for the advice! Will I need the syringe to fill the cartomizers? Hoping to avoid looking like a junkie if the wife gets a hold of it.

6. jmaul99

jmaul99 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2010
    Marietta, GA
    No syringe is needed to fill a 510 cartomizer. I actually feel they get to hot for my lips when I chain vape so I just take the cap and the rubber piece below the cap off and throw them away then I fill the carto and put my drip tip on it. I would recommend buying a drip tip while your at it just find this is easier than fooling with taking the cap off everytime you want to refill.

7. shawnp1

shawnp1 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

+1 for the driptip cartomizer combo

8. IndustrialAction

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    How long is a 510+cartomizer+drip tip? I'm a stealth vaper so this might be getting out of hand. I need efficiency, a great vaping experience and something easyto conceal.

9. Sgmetal

Sgmetal Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Franklin, TN
    The drip tip plus carto is about half a stock tip longer then a normal atty and drip tip set up. I personally haven't had problems with hot 510 cartomizers with the standard caps on them (even with high voltage). If you are stealth vaping you are probably on a 3.7 device so it shouldn't be a problem. In either case a delrin drip tip is a great thing to have. It's a bit of an essential part of a vaping set up in my book. I'd suggest getting the cartos and a drip tip. It will get you to the free shipping or close and you will use the drip tip at somepoint. I don't think heat will be a problem if you are stealth vaping. Then again I have been known to tail pipe on an atty at 6 volts so your results may very.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.