Questions on 510 & 510 mega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha707

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
Leawood, KS
I currently have 2 510's, and am waiting for delivery of 2 510 megas. I am interested in dripping while I'm home, and have ordered 3 510 driptips. My first question is whether the 510 driptips will fit the mega carts? I didn't see a specific driptip for megas when I ordered the tips, but haven't seen the megas since they haven't arrived, so I'm not sure if they'll fit.

Also, I've ordered a 510 passthrough, and am assuming that it won't work with the megas, but wanted to verify that.

Still analog free, at 5 days, and have no desire for one. This is amazing! I would pick the week with a holiday to be expecting my first non-tobacco flavor juices, can't wait to try them!!! :)

Stu

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Queens, NY
Standard drip tips won't fit the mega atomizers, but there's a breed of wide tips that will: Joye eGo MEGA Drip Tip Black - $2.50 | Best Electric Cigarette | Electronic Cigarette

Actually I believe the 510 mega's are just longer and would require a different cartridge if you were gonna use a cartridge. But for dripping, a regular drip tip should work. I don't own any of the 510 mega atomizers, so I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure.

It looks like PoliticallyIn correct is talking about the eGo mega, which is totally different.

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
Standard drip tips will fit the mega attys and the 510 USB passthrough will work with both the regular 510 and mega attys. I started with the Joye 510 mega and have been using a passthrough since I began. I have used a drip tip on both a standard 510 atty and the mega, I personally believe that the drip tip works better on the standard atty, but can be used on both. The only difference between the mega and the standard attys is the room for the size of the cart, with the mega you can get more juice into a cart.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Hey Politically, Have you purchased anything from the vendor of the link above (Digital Ciggz)? Haven't seen them around before. There prices look comparable but how is the service?

I haven't. I know a couple that have and haven't complained, so I keep their page bookmarked.

Misha707

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
Leawood, KS
Thanks guys! (and gals) ;) I was half expecting to just have 2 different PV types and have to keep their parts separate, and use what would work with what I wanted to do at the time. So it's really nice to hear I can use my accessories with both.

I expect to get my new flavors tomorrow, and can't wait to try them instead of the generic "USA Mix" I've been using. Yuck. Still a mile better than the flavor that came with the Health e-cigs I started with. Now that's nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread