Quick nic Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...um/192420-official-quick-nic-juice-thred.html
Quick nic Juice - Quality E-liquid made to order & made in the U.S.A

First let me say, best flavored juices I have tried. And I have tried many.

I entered a contest here on ecf. I won a Joye 510 starter kit and two 15ml bottles of juice from QuicknicJuice. I chose French Toast and Cinnamon Coffee Cake, not expecting much from this new vendor.

My kit and juices were shipped the next day, and they arrived in two days. I was impressed because they came in glass bottles with dripper, and an empty plastic bottle for each liquid. The juices were clean looking.

After three days, the juices were awesome. The French Toast was amazing, so I ordered another 30ml of it, and picked up an RY4. Again, two days from order to mailbox. This time he added a couple samples, Root Beer Float and Apple Pie. These flavors were just amazing! Spot on flavor. No chemical taste at all.

The RY4 took 10 days to come around, but is now my all time favorite juice.

So I ordered again, this time getting Banana Cream and Watermelon Rancher. Again they sent a couple samples including Cinnamon Red Hot and a couple tobaccos. The Watermelon Rancher is everybody's favorite sweet. It is undescribably perfect. And the Cinnamon Red Hot made my mouth water. Unbelievable.

So I ordered again. This time I got some fruits, Blueberry, Grape Freeze, and Fruity Tutti. Again two days. Again, great flavor. The Grape Freeze is just like a good freezer popsicle. Again they put in an extra.

Out of the many flavors I have tried, the only one I didn't like was (a free sample of) Caramel Capp. This does not surprise me as I don't like any coffee vapes (except OMG from KBV). I would say that RY4, Watermelon Rancher, Cinnamon Red Hots, and Grape Freeze are must haves. And the tobacco flavors (555 and Original) will be when they are properly finished steeping. I will finish every bottle of every flavor from them (I PIFed the Caramel Capp).

Prices: using code 15off, 30ml are $12.74, 15ml are $6.79. These are in glass bottles with drippers and a spare plastic bottle.
6ml are $3.39 or a sampler of four 6ml for $11.05.
And Shipping has been under $2.50.

Taste: As I have said, they are my new favorites. Sure, I still like Cassablanca and Gorilla Juice and Warm Sugar Cookie. But I will continue to order from Quick nic Juice because every flavor has been great. All the juices are clean tasting. They have unique, original flavors that don't disappoint, and are freshly mixed. Expect some to need steeped (tobaccos and French Toast so far).

Service: Simply the best! One time they replaced a bottle, no questions asked. It ended up not even being their fault. A two day turn-around, from order to mailbox, all four times I've ordered.

Conclusion: I hope the known reviewers spot this and try Quick nic. I know that Rich and Adele's flavors are awesome, and their service is exemplary. I wish them success, and encourage everyone to give them a try.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Just an update on the tobacco flavors that have been steeping. 555 is not a bright nut, like the peanut or almond. It is more like a Brazil nut or walnut, with a smokey, woody tobacco. The TH is incredible on a LR and Riva. A full, complex flavor.

Original Tobacco still has the campfire like woody tobacco, but is not as harsh as 555. Just a hint of sweetness, maybe cherry. Very good flavor, and complex for a simple tobacco. Not your USA mix, that's for sure. More of a Turkish blend.

RY4 has calmed down in sweetness. Still my go to vape, the Vanilla is starting to show through. billherbst described it as liqueur. I have to agree. RY4 from Quicknicjuice is a smokey liqueur.

If you like bright tobaccos, get DeKang or Ikenvape. For a dark, woody tobacco, these are as good as it gets.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Just an update. QuickNicJuice has put out a couple new flavors, both named by spacekitty. Bacco-nilla and Enigma. I am not thrilled with the names.

Bacco-nilla reads to me like Bacon-illa, but it is a delicious vanilla tobacco. This is every bit as good as their RY4. Just superior to any other flavors I have tried.

Enigma I keep reading the name and leaving out the "G". This is a caramel, vanilla and cocoa blend that is fantastic! One of the only dessert blends I can vape all day. Free samples were sent out in a "name this juice" contest, and everybody raved about how good it is.

QuickNicJuice is a vendor that gives back. They have contests often, currently there is a picture contest in their thread, and a football contest here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...y-football-contest-chance-win-every-week.html They give out generous prizes. 60ml each week in the football contest!

Overall, QNJ is my favorite vendor. I have become kind of a fanboy, because I like them that much. They have the best flavors, fast shipping, and the best customer service around.

Thank you for reading this fanboy's rambles.
thehangdude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread