Not open for further replies.

zenoth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Oregon, USA
www.youtube.com
Hello again good people of ECF *waves* :vapor:

So I've been rocking my cig2o for a week now, been enjoying it very much as my starter PV but I've been doing my research into a more hefty permanent model to upgrade to. I say permanent simply because while I do plan to step down my mg's I'm still not sure if I'm going to fully quit nicotine, I'll cross that bridge when I get there :p

I'm about 90pct sure what model I wish to aim for, just tossing it out hear for input and such ^^
I think I eventually want to get myself a Lava Tube PV, with the 'lil mama' tank mod. Well 50/50 on the tank mod still atm
as I like to swap flavors throughout the day, and I would really only want 1 tank instead of like 3 of them xD, though I really like the cartomizer / tank combo for all day vaping.

So ya that's about it hehe, what do you guys think of the Lava Tube with or without the lil mama tank mod (i'm still a big fan of cartomizers, and got some e juice on the way, just need some empty bloog's now, or to wash the cart's that have gone empty on me, and a ming vase drip tip (for easier topping off on refilled, and just in case i go with a lil mama, you know for the slippage ^^)

Thank you for reading and replying to this, your :2c: is very welcome ^^.

zenoth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Oregon, USA
www.youtube.com
Nice, thanks for the quick reply's ^^.
My main concern with the carto/tank combo is that you got the same flavor all day (funny that this matters now, seeing as I smoked the same brand analog for 10 years rofl) though i guess it wouldn't be hard to find a lil case to carry a spare tank / flavor with me) I got a order set up for some blanks and a ming vase drip tip, just waiting on loot now xD. I might look into cleaning carto's anyways, as I got some Mountain Dew e juice coming in the mail tomorrow or the next day, and the empty's I have have been used once each, and I don't wanna mess up the mountain dew flavor ^^. Though I do have a carto set aside that has no filling just the atty, so i can try a few drops right on it, for full flavor ^^

Thinking bout getting the blanks from Bloog, and getting drip tips from v4l, because the tips on bloog's site, just don't appeal to me. xD

zenoth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Oregon, USA
www.youtube.com
Be careful with small orders from V4L, if you are only ordering one small item the shipping might cost more than your item (especially after using one of their coupon codes) :ohmy:

Ooh that's a good thought, v4l is like 6.95 shipping and the drip tip is much less than that, maybe i'll get my blanks from them as well, I recall reading somewhere that cig2o, v4l, and Bloog cartos are made in the same factory anyways ^^

zenoth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Oregon, USA
www.youtube.com
Good to know, I was thinking of trying out the blank Boogs (not type) but for the sake of using the same page I'mma go with the premium kool carts on v4l, will the ming fit in those, or are those Boges? I think I have some different o-ring laying around from old plugs, but not positive. Thank you for the info. I don't think I will be ordering until March, as a lil b-day present to my lungs ^^

MrGiggly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
UK
Don't think you can go wrong with a lil mama if you can find an all day vape that you like. You can still mix up your day with other cartos without the tank or perhaps direct drip on an atty when you fancy a change. I direct drip a 24mg juice on a 901 atty when I need a big hit and for the rest of the day use my tank.

zenoth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Oregon, USA
www.youtube.com
Don't think you can go wrong with a lil mama if you can find an all day vape that you like. You can still mix up your day with other cartos without the tank or perhaps direct drip on an atty when you fancy a change. I direct drip a 24mg juice on a 901 atty when I need a big hit and for the rest of the day use my tank.

^^ That's a really awesome plan, Thank you sir, I'm now 100pct solid on this upgrade plan, now to save up an wait.

zenoth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Oregon, USA
www.youtube.com
Bump Bump, figured i'd let all you fine people here at ECF know....I just officially hit order on the lava tube ^^ /dance.
I got the starter kit (silver tube ^^) and extra battery and 5 empty 510 cartos on their way to me now wewt. Now I just need a 808 to 510 adapter or a 510 pre punched tank carto..or 2, so I can use my tank on it. Either way wewt Lava Tube on it's way, though I'm going to keep my slimline for a in car back up ^^

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Bump Bump, figured i'd let all you fine people here at ECF know....I just officially hit order on the lava tube ^^ /dance.
I got the starter kit (silver tube ^^) and extra battery and 5 empty 510 cartos on their way to me now wewt. Now I just need a 808 to 510 adapter or a 510 pre punched tank carto..or 2, so I can use my tank on it. Either way wewt Lava Tube on it's way, though I'm going to keep my slimline for a in car back up ^^

Congrats! I hope you love it! I'm sure you will.:banana:

zenoth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Oregon, USA
www.youtube.com
Haven't tried a J-tank or lil mama yet, though I do plan on getting a Lil Mama, atm i'm using a 3.5ml dual coil tank 808d style from v4l, it's not stainless steel it's that derlin or w/e it's called, and it's working great thus far, no leaks in the pocket or anything ^^, just need some 510 cartos for it now ^^

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
I ran into something else, if you are interested.Basically, as opposed to the J-tank (which I'm using with great success), Liquinator, Lil Mama and the cheapo Smoktek DCT, this "Arry" has screw on caps, the bottom one actually is a 510-510 adapter, and therefore no leaks and no push / pull like hell action to remove the caps. Interesting, although it's crazy expensive, and clearly the 'normal' design is not that problematic after all. I saw reviews to it's version 3 which was transparent and worked with single coils, but I can't find it anywhere to buy.... Does anyone know some place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread