Quick questions about suppliers of caromizers, and posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcleaver

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Palatine, IL
Short of ordering from China suppliers, where is the best place to order cartos, price-wise? I want to order about 20-25, but don't want to pay through the nose for them.

Also, I noticed I can't start a new thread in the new users forum anymore. I am assuming this is due to post count. I think that is a good thing, actually. I just never thought of it before. My first thought was that my account was disabled for some reason, but by posting this i see that isn't the case.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
According to the posted rules one can't post a new thread in the "New Members Forum" if they have 70 or more post. Makes sense since with that many or more post one isn't a new member any longer :) You can still respond to others threads in that forum.

You don't say which kind of cartomizers you're looking for but I have several vendors that sell the kind of cartos I like and I watch for sales and order several packages at good prices when I see them on sale.

jcleaver

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Palatine, IL
Actually, i am looking for 510 cartos. I do the same thing, but I need to order them today sometime and of the vendors I have used, none have them on sale that i can see.

Was kind of hoping that someone here knew of a vendor that had them on sale instead of searching the 'hundreds' of vendors out there! (At least it seems there are hundreds)

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA

Firealdo

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2010
IL
NiteLiteVapor is where i have been buying mine. 7 bucks for a 5 pack and top notch service as well. As a bonus to you, they are also in cedar rapids iowa so shipping should be very quick. I am in IL as well and usually it is 2 days to my door. Flat shipping is 4.95 and free with orders over $60. Their juice is cheap and delicious as well. Love this vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread