Quick review key master by select vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LikelySplash710

Sep 28, 2017
I finally cracked a sample I have had sitting around for a week. It was described as oatmeal cookies with lime. That did not impress me so I put it on the shelf.
After giving it a quick shake this evening I opened up the bottle and was immediately impressed. It smells like key lime pie. I get it in my rda as quick as possible and sure enough. Key lime pie 100%. It's a wonderful flavor and the name and description do not do it justice!
Granted, not everyone loves key lime pie as much as I do but if you like sweets and you enjoy a fruity after tastes don't pass this up!!!!
20171026_210554.jpg

I finally cracked a sample I have had sitting around for a week. It was described as oatmeal cookies with lime. That did not impress me so I put it on the shelf.
After giving it a quick shake this evening I opened up the bottle and was immediately impressed. It smells like key lime pie. I get it in my rda as quick as possible and sure enough. Key lime pie 100%. It's a wonderful flavor and the name and description do not do it justice!
Granted, not everyone loves key lime pie as much as I do but if you like sweets and you enjoy a fruity after tastes don't pass this up!!!! View attachment 696617
I got a sample of the your gummy worms and it's about as spot on as I expected for a sour candy flavor. Freaking great, wasn't expecting much as they only recently started making juices I think but I need to try that malte shop:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread