Quit smoking calculator app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner83

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2012
US
I'm looking for an app to keep track of how long I've been quit, how many cigarettes I've avoided and how much money I've saved, by quitting smoking.

Basically, a smartphone widget that does what the banners in many people's signatures do. I tried looking in the Play Store (Android app store), but only found one and it's pretty basic and boring-looking.

Anyone know of a good one?

Gunner83

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2012
US

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
I'm looking for an app to keep track of how long I've been quit, how many cigarettes I've avoided and how much money I've saved, by quitting smoking.

Basically, a smartphone widget that does what the banners in many people's signatures do. I tried looking in the Play Store (Android app store), but only found one and it's pretty basic and boring-looking.

Anyone know of a good one?

Vapemate is a iPhone app. Try it out if you have a iPhone.

edit:sorry I see you have a android. I would still check

Gunner83

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2012
US
esmoker calculator in Google play

Ah, perfect! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much.

Vapemate is a iPhone app. Try it out if you have a iPhone.

edit:sorry I see you have a android. I would still check

I checked, and we don't have that on Android. But thank you for the recommendation!

Gunner83

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2012
US
sorry - i had not tried e-smoker. I did try it after posting though and I really cant figure out how it does what it advertises to do. It seems mostly to be an e-juice calculator. Not very helpful.

It's working on my phone. It's showing me the date I quit smoking, how many days ago it was, how many cigarettes I would have smoked, how much money I've saved, and you can even factor in your e-cig-related purchases to see when you would "break even".

I would take a screenshot and post it, but my phone is not rooted, so I have no way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread