Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
upload_2019-6-27_18-30-22.png

upload_2019-6-27_18-30-38.png

CublalaLand

Moved On
Jun 26, 2019
I'd wish they'd change 'rainbow' to a more accurate name; 'iridescent'. Plus offer different rose-gold and aquamarine versions. I've a rainbow livepor 100 that's green/blue on the sides and pink/gold on the top and bottom, or at least was...until the battery door magnets came loose and I had to wrap the entire thing in duct tape like a tennis-racket handle. Arguably, it looks less embarrassing the way it is now. Zero.

• Agree
Reactions: Anise

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
I'd wish they'd change 'rainbow' to a more accurate name; 'iridescent'. Plus offer different rose-gold and aquamarine versions. I've a rainbow livepor 100 that's green/blue on the sides and pink/gold on the top and bottom, or at least was...until the battery door magnets came loose and I had to wrap the entire thing in duct tape like a tennis-racket handle. Arguably, it looks less embarrassing the way it is now. Zero.

Lol. That reminds me of the way mods used to look like ten years ago! That shiny rainbow iridescence is quite seductive, I must say. I don’t dig pods that much, but that is beautiful. Welcome to ECF, btw. :)

Reactions: CublalaLand

CublalaLand

Moved On
Jun 26, 2019
Well, I wouldn't state that I'd read the ENTIRE forums. Only the important threads. Not to brag, but as a matter of fact I'm an exceptionally fast reader, and when a topic interests me like vaping does I can virtually transform myself into a giant, floating polka-dotted bagpipe with vacuums at the end of the pipes, devouring every piece of information in sight. I learned how through intense dissatisfaction with the conditions of my own human existence.

Nancy D

May 21, 2019
New York
Well, I wouldn't state that I'd read the ENTIRE forums. Only the important threads. Not to brag, but as a matter of fact I'm an exceptionally fast reader, and when a topic interests me like Vaping does I can virtually transform myself into a giant, floating polka-dotted bagpipe with vacuums at the end of the pipes, devouring every piece of information in sight. I learned how through intense dissatisfaction with the conditions of my own human existence.

Well, if you said you’d read the *entire* forum, I’d kinda doubt you. lol I did kind of a similar thing when I first joined up and spent a lot of time reading the library posts and dead threads. Interesting reading, but I skipped the bagpipes (although ancestrally I’m entitled. lol)
What aspect of human existence bums you out? I’m not being flippant, just curious.

CublalaLand

Moved On
Jun 26, 2019
Humanity is simply an inferior species. So inferior, in fact, it is completely incapable of admitting to or even perceiving it's inferiority.

The U.S. is not a free country where people choose how they should live and what's best for themselves, but instead are dictated terms to exist under, withheld inventions which would vastly improve QOL at the whim of corporate overlords, and told what is accepted in society according to religious conventions which are tightly controlled by secret nobility accountable to nothing.

Lastly, these religions are all nearly identical, inbred together, and furthermore merely military hierarchies disguised as religions, cadre to a host of mental deviants.

I could keep on going, but I think that's a rough gist of it.

Reactions: VStorm

CublalaLand

Moved On
Jun 26, 2019
Nothing at all, somebody asked. 'Do what thou wilt' shalt be the whole of the law, so it's whatever you can get away with. There are other animals who take pleasure in such conditions, you're not alone. My chipmunk told me he'd gained immortality the other day, and as such refuses to ever make eye contact with me again. Should my feeling be hurt?

CublalaLand

Moved On
Jun 26, 2019
It's most fun preaching to the choir because they're the best singers. What really saddens me is that there is an invisible, psychic world through which all living things permeate and humans are perhaps the least aware species on the planet in regards to it's existence because they've developed the spoken word, written language, and are only introduced to the subject though idle forms of fantastical entertainment.

Just being aware this secret universe exists as a human being puts you on an island from which there is no escape. 'Use the schwartz, Dr. Dolittle'. If i'm going to drag a thread to the ends of the off-topic universe like this, we might as well take a stop there along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread