• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Raleigh Vape Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncpatches

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Wake Forest NC USA
Hi ya'll! So when's the next meetup in Raleigh? Fayetteville is a little far for me, but would love to meet some other Raleigh area vapers.

I think The Vapor Girl store, in Chapel Hill, had something earlier this year, but don't see much on the forum.

Come on Raleigh vapers! Let's get something planned for spring!!:vapor::banana::vapor::thumb:

ncpatches

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Wake Forest NC USA
Hi guys,

I would love to meet at Vapor Girl almost anytime. Just let me know. Someone tried to send a IM and I could not open it.

Great! We're trying to get a a small group together and TheVaperGirl shop is very accommodating. If you haven't been there, they are a great group.

Deb - NCPatches

mdw3258calif

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Garner NC
Hey Javaboy, that was probably me that sent you the IM. Just as good though that you're here. Was just touching base, and I think you said that you are not far from The Vapor Girl, right?

Not that we're hyping that particular store, but it is maybe kind of central, and is as far as I know the only true B&M store that is much near all of us.

I sneak-ordered some of their juices because I'm impatient, and I've loved each one I've vaped so far. That is a LOT better than I can say for most of the other 4-5 vendors I've ordered from, and I researched them all before I ordered. They had lots of great reviews!

So fwiw I'm kind of thrilled with The Vapor Girl choice as a meet place, especially since I mentioned to them the possibility of a little gathering there, and they wrote back on my order sheet to say that if we let them know when we're coming they'll try to arrange some extra nice preparations for us.

StrappedKaos

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Raleigh,NC
So I just caught this thread, I am local in Raleigh and would also enjoy a vape meet up. Misty mountain, level eleven or puffin monkey might be able to get the word out in store and triangle vapors on facebook too. Get a small group of people together and share vape time. I can bring some samples of my local Juice company brew and shot the chit with everyone. Let me know if anyone is interested as I have a new born daughter so time for me is tight but still interested. Adam

ncpatches

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Wake Forest NC USA
So I just caught this thread, I am local in Raleigh and would also enjoy a vape meet up. Misty mountain, level eleven or puffin monkey might be able to get the word out in store and triangle vapors on facebook too. Get a small group of people together and share vape time. I can bring some samples of my local Juice company brew and shot the chit with everyone. Let me know if anyone is interested as I have a new born daughter so time for me is tight but still interested. Adam

Sounds great! We're hoping for spring and with the temps now, it can't come too soon!:ohmy:

We're slowly building up a group and I can't wait to meet everyone. :)

Keep in touch!

Deb - NCPatches

mdw3258calif

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Garner NC
I'm positive there's still interest. Just a matter of getting ourselves together at a particular day and time. I'm hoping a Saturday would work for folks, as my weekdays have gotten pretty crowded.

I've finally been to The Vapor Girl and it was great, good staff and a nice little vapor bar. It's the only one I've been to.

bgibs1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Lizard Lick NC
Just caught this thread, It sounds like a good group starting to come together. If anybody gets over towards Knightdale, theres a cool little B&M called Vapor Shack. They have what they call a "builders class" every other Friday from 7ish until... I'm not a big builder but it's cool to hang out with other Vape types. I did get some wire on Ebay and amgoing to learn how to rebuild my little EVOD coils. The next one is Friday the 5th. They also have some good local made juices. Sorry I didn't mean to sound like a commercial I just really like the place and the crew that run it.

ncpatches

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Wake Forest NC USA
Just caught this thread, It sounds like a good group starting to come together. If anybody gets over towards Knightdale, theres a cool little B&M called Vapor Shack. They have what they call a "builders class" every other Friday from 7ish until... I'm not a big builder but it's cool to hang out with other Vape types. I did get some wire on Ebay and amgoing to learn how to rebuild my little EVOD coils. The next one is Friday the 5th. They also have some good local made juices. Sorry I didn't mean to sound like a commercial I just really like the place and the crew that run it.

Thanks for the info! Waiting on a Kayfun Lite, on a slow boat from china.:laugh: But will certainly take them up on a class.

Since the weather is getting warmer, maybe we can do something soon about a get-together.

You know the problem is being able to find B&M's. The only one I've come across online is TheVaporGirl. These other stores need to get listed on the site with a national registry so we can look them up. Would be helpful for them and us. More exposure means more money for them and gives us a choice of where to go.

Maybe we need to put together a list of stores in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and include those in surrounding areas, like the one in Rocky Mt. Heck it's as close to me as VaporGirl. I'm about midway between them. What I wouldn't give to have one in Wake Forest.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread