Random Giveaway #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
We try to be competitive with our prices and are glad you've acknowledged that. Hopefully, that means you're going to shop with us if you already haven't. More importantly, thank you for entering and good luck!

You have a good price on these DCT's

My pick would be

6mL in Silver
Smoktech 510 CE2 DCT Cartomizer at 1.7 ohm
Ghoul Drip Tip in purple

Thank you for the contest.

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
But of course! We're glad to give out prizes as long as it keeps our name abuzz and brings us more visitors/clients. More importantly, thank you for entering and we wish you the best of luck!

On a side note, it looks like you're coming up on your 1 year anniversary. Congrats!

Thank you for your Generosity :)

I would love a black Smoktech Pyrex DCT Mini 3.5mL Tank.
Smoktech 510 CE2 DCT Cartomizer, 3.0, 2 hole
Robot Ghoul Drip Tip for 510 | 808D-1 | 901 red (G)

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Just looked at the Metal Skull Drip Tip in Black Chrome up close and on a DCT and all I can say is sweeeeet! Thanks for entering and good luck!

3.5 in black
DCT Cartoon 3.0
Metal Skull Drip Tip in Black Chrome

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Deck153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Either Drip Tip choice will look fine with the set up. And we're glad to be able to introduce you to many new items! More importantly, thank you for entering and good luck!

3.5mL in Blue
CE2 DCT Carto 3.0 ohm
Stainless Steel Drip Tips for 510 #4 or #6 (whichever you think is proportional)

Thanks so much for the giveaway! I didn't even know some of these things existed.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
But of course! We're glad to give out prizes as long as it keeps our name abuzz and brings us more visitors/clients. More importantly, thank you for entering and we wish you the best of luck!

On a side note, it looks like you're coming up on your 1 year anniversary. Congrats!

Thank you very much Deck!
I can't believe it has been that long :)
I couldn't have done it withou everyone's support including vendors like you :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread