Random Giveaway #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I tried with them back in 2009 and it didn't take. Just recently they decided to get serious. Probably had something to do with the price of analogs going up and the upcoming rate hike for insurance. Just glad they have finally decided to give it a go but I think both are still smoking too.

Niece and sister are mother and daughter and live about 30 mile from me so I have to wait for stuff to be delivered or I go to pick up but that is okay.
Also got a SIL that decided to jump aboard. She lives about 45 miles from me, 15 from niece and sister. It's a family affair now. :)

redfern

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
United States
Well eventually run out of people you know!!

I guess what put the breaks on the full speed ahead is when someone call (that I didn't really know) and wanted me to get them started and that including providing the hardware and the juice. :facepalm:
Ummm-hmmm,I hear ya-set a close relative up with batteries,cartos,and juice and gave him all the info on the websites including ECF,but he assumed I was going to provide him with juice in perpetuity,In fact thought he DESERVED it!

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Congratulations Joelle (post #65)!

You are the lucky winner of a FREE ViVi Nova 3.5mL CE6 Changeable Head Clearomizer!

PM Sent Joelle!

A special thanks goes out to all for your participation!

We have uploaded an excel file in this post with everyones name on the list and also a screenshot from Random.org using their random number generator to choose a winner so everyone can verify the results (you may need to enlarge the view in your browser)!

We will be holding Random Giveaway #6 very shortly and we will be opening a new thread for this giveaway so stay tuned!

Attachments

• random giveaway 5 rnd.org close up.jpg
    random giveaway 5 rnd.org close up.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 20
  • random giveaway 5.xlsx
    9.2 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread