• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Random stuff ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyncVaper

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Home
can buy from fstop

Ok! And which are the battery that you would recommend for my SVD, if you don't mind me asking?

Ok, so many codes that i'm blur liao... LoL!

Seems that it's best to stick to AW IMR? And what are the biggest mAh for the smallest sized battery and the largest sized battery that my SVD can hold?

**Yes, i'm a chain vaper, mainly coz i can't find menthol juice, hence the hugest mAh battery for any given configuration of my SVD. :(

Last edited:

transcab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Most Expensive City For Living
Ok! And which are the battery that you would recommend for my SVD, if you don't mind me asking?

Ok, so many codes that i'm blur liao... LoL!

Seems that it's best to stick to AW IMR? And what are the biggest mAh for the smallest sized battery and the largest sized battery that my SVD can hold?

**Yes, i'm a chain vaper, mainly coz i can't find menthol juice, hence the hugest mAh battery for any given configuration of my SVD. :(

bro , get the AW IMR 18650 3.7V 2000mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery red color one from fstop , it's works flawlessly with my SVD and others mod's

Last edited:

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Too much researching threads and suddenly noticed ...

Itaste SVD looks like a lightsaber
Vamo looks like the memory wipe thingy from Men in Black ...

Yes I am lame ... just find it hilarious

All I need now is a tank with a LED in it

mib-neuralyzer-640x425.jpg

SyncVaper

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Home
AW IMR 18350 is good for carrying around... The itaste svd can fit in my jeans pocket with it. Just remember to buy 2 batteries and bring them out for whole day and night vaping.

I'm having both charged now! Too bad the 18650 is OOS.. But it's ok since i had the intention to have x2 18350 for out and about.. :B
Anyway, my SVD just came and quite a bummer, the collar ring looks pretty scuffed, macam return product liddat.. Oh well.. Better than nothing..

Wird though, manual says have 2 telescoping tube? I only have the main body and 1 short tube.. Can't seem to stack x2 18350 lei... Is this normal?

PS: oh nvm... Ignore my concerns, i understand the thing now... My god! It's awesome!! Thanks to guidance to a bro here!

Last edited:

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
I'm having both charged now! Too bad the 18650 is OOS.. But it's ok since i had the intention to have x2 18350 for out and about.. :B
Anyway, my SVD just came and quite a bummer, the collar ring looks pretty scuffed, macam return product liddat.. Oh well.. Better than nothing..

Wird though, manual says have 2 telescoping tube? I only have the main body and 1 short tube.. Can't seem to stack x2 18350 lei... Is this normal?

PS: oh nvm... Ignore my concerns, i understand the thing now... My god! It's awesome!! Thanks to guidance to a bro here!

Hi, I do not know where u get yours. We can't tell much difference till u vap. Otherwise open up you will see the chip different.

Google it you will know the diff in kits is also a tell tale sign is a fake!

Dun worry so long it serve you well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread