RANT: I think my neighbor might have stolen my e-juice order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootsand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2010
Ohio
Not completely sure yet, but I've been waiting on an order from Vaporbomb (I LOVE their juices... VB rocks!) and I'm rapidly running low on my last order. Ordered new goodies on thursday, and luckily for me, VB is about an hours drive from me. But I made a critical error... I forgot to upgrade to Priority mail.

This means that the postman does not knock on my door... he puts the mail in my box.

That isn't an issue for most people, but my neighbors are mooching, degenerate, jobless, drug-addled, welfare riding, scam-artist wannabes. :glare:

Our apartment complex's mailboxes are all lined up on a wall, unlocked... To become a felon and pilfer someone's mail, you just grab it. No work involved.

I may be jumping to conclusions, as it's only been 5 days since I ordered, one day of which was a sunday (maybe USPS is just being slow) but hey. It's just a suspicion.

/end rant about neighbors

I think I'll be putting in another order just in case, Priority mail this time. :laugh:

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
I feel your pain. I had 60 ml of juice, some drip-tips, and a pass-thru stolen from the office mailbox!

It was delivered on a Saturday when nobody was on-site. Turns out my complaint to the USPS started a local investigation that uncovered a veritable crime-spree; all business mail delivered on Saturdays had been stolen from every mailbox in the area for three weeks straight.

We've all cancelled Saturday deliveries but the perps are still at large.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
Thieves and welfare bums really make me mad. Mad and angry like Al Capone.
I would recommend to you that you would set a trap for these sleeze.

A trap that will allow you to catch them in the act and have evidence. Stealing from a mailbox doesn't just make you a felon. It makes a "federal case" out of you. LoL over here. It really is a federal offense. Ha Ha Ha. Get these ....... Matter of fact, use something inexpensive, let them do it multiple times and be sure you have video evidence. The more counts, the merrier. YaY thieves. YaY federal prison time. YaY no more welfare for at least one of them.

He'll still be on our backs, prisons do cost us, but people like that guy should at least be locked in a cage while they're drawing our money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread