Rath Mt. Dewey VG Vapor Talk Grape Soda PG

Status
Not open for further replies.

chev327fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Nowheresville, ME
I have been using Vapor Talk's Grape Soda (PG) for awhile now and I think it is a really good juice but after trying Rath's Mt. Dewey (VG) I'm going to make a switch.

Anyways I will Start with the Rath's Mt. Dewey. To me it doesn't taste like Mt. Dew but the knock off brand Mt. Lightning, which is fine for me because I like Sam's Choicer Mt. Lightning soda. I think this juice is awesome, I got it in 18 mg and it was a little weak but from what II understand VG is anyways.

Overall an amazing juice and a must try for soda lovers. I give it an easy 9/10.

Vapor Talk's Grape Soda is one of the best (PG)'s I have tried. Although I haven;t tried a lot of juices because most the time when I only have so much money I get what I know I like and when money permits I get another to try. Moving on, I have tried all strengths of this juice and all are pretty good. 24 is surprisingly strong and offers a good throat hit but changes the flavor quite a bit, it's still the Welche's Grape soda taste but it is more "chemicaly" maybe it's the nicotine content. 16mg is good also, it's what I usually use, and 6mg has an outstanding flavor.

Overall I give this juice a 7/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread