RAWRVapor's Truth Serum, Green Peach Tea and Hawaii Sunrise

Status
Not open for further replies.

algriff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Yonkers, NY
Ok, this is a first for me so bare with the novice attempt. I also know that these have been reviewed before but felt I needed to as well.

All these juices are 50/50 blend 12mg. These juices have the option to order them mentholated but I chose no menthol. Also, I am vaping these at 5v on a Boge SR.

I will keep the reviews simple as possible as I don't want to drag it out.

Hawaii Sunrise- Sweet like a fruity drink. It's REALLY good!
Flavor=9/10
TH=9/10
Vapor=10/10

Truth Serum- Coconut, Pear and Cream. It's actually my favorite one. The flavor is spot on!
Flavor=10/10
TH=9/10
Vapor=10/10

Green Peach Tea- This one I have to let steep. I think it's one of their more popular flavors and it's just not coming through just yet. Once I let this steep for at least a week I'll update the review.

The one thing I can say about these juices is that they are very clean, very true to the taste and all and all extremely impressive.

I'm actually a bit disappointed that I did not try these mentholated. I received a sample of pomegranate tea which has the option of "is there menthol in there? and it was very good! I will order these again mentholated. This does not take anything away from these juices. I will be trying many more flavors from this vendor. Great stuff.

Also, just a shout out to pbusardo who reviewed the green peach tea and truth serum cause without his review I would have not found such an awesome vendor.

malaga82287

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2010
Yorktown, Va
It's a good simple review. My go to juice right now is RawrVapor and I must tell you...MENTHOLATE IT! I've had so far the hawaii sunrise, truth serum, antidote and cinnamon strapple. The first 3 had the "cool" strength of menthol and the cin strapple had the "is there menthol in this" strenght. All super good. This is indeed my permanent mentholated fruit juice vendor. Keep trying his flavors; hasn't disappointed me yet!

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
I like your review...I've been circling that Truth Serum every since I read the flavor..I love pear vapes and mixed with a creamy coconut..I'm thinking it'd be one smooth vape...I do have a question...How sweet is it? Like a jolly rancher candy sweet or less?

I also ordered their green peach tea and found the same thing..I think it needs to steep..However, I have sleepy taste buds but hopefully steeping will help

algriff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Yonkers, NY
The truth serum is pretty sweet to me but really amazing. Not a real candy sweet almost like a drink sweet if that makes sense. I vaped it a full day and was totally ok with that. But that's my opinion. It just amazed me how you do taste all 3 flavors. Pear, coconut and cream. I would give it a slight menthol cause I really do believe that it will give it that extra little something and I'm not a menthol guy at all. Guess that's changing..ahha

The peach tea tried it again today. Starting to get more peach for sure. Going to let is steep at least another week and I'm thinking by then it will be what everyone is talking about :D

M_FactorX19

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2011
N.E. Tennessee
ive really been wanting to try RAWR Vapor's juices for a while. im mostly a tobacco guy but their juices sound like they would be a good change of pace. im still not sure about the whole menthol thing. ive never been a big menthol fan and im afraid if i ordered the juices like that from the start i might turn me away from something i might otherwise like. on the other hand everyone says their juices are better with the menthol. it would be nice if you could order the menthol on the side.

good review by the way. thanks for sharing.:vapor:

algriff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Yonkers, NY
Yeah, I here you about the menthol thing. I ordered the juices without the menthol and they still were pretty DAMN good to me. Of course in my opinion. It's hard to explain the menthol thing cause I'm not a menthol guy at all. To give an example I already vaped the entire 3ml sample he gave me of pomegranate tea with "is there menthol" option. So, there is something about either his menthol or menthol to his juices that just add a little something. Hope that helps. I know I will be ordering more from them for sure!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread