RBA that doesn't leak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hook

Jul 7, 2013
Buckley, Wa
I have the RSST and love the thing once I figured it out. But I'm a construction work and can't keep it upright in my pocket while working so I use Evods at work. I'm looking to get another rba that I can use at work that won't give me juice pocket. I don't know if there is a rba that doesn't leak but I was told to look at the Magoo. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lando80

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2013
Louisville KY
I am a Magoo owning Kayfun lite user. Neither leak and both perform flawlessly. I did have to drill 2 more air holes into the Magoo but it's plated brass so that's an easy fix. I like the vape better from the klite. It has more flavor and warmth and it is MUCH easier to build with 28 gauge micro coil and cotton. That being said there is nothing wrong with the magoo for half the price. If durability is a concern the kayfun wins again if you use the SS tank.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
For the kayfuns not leaking... The Lite will leak if you expose it to temperature changes. Like... Norwegian winters, or autumn evenings. Difference from a gennie is that the air hole is at the bottom, so keeping it upright in a pocket won't help.

I guess any setup will leak under certain circumstances. You just have to pick the right one for the occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread