Rda newbie help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Housedag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
Canada
Hi everybody! I have recently just purchased a ehpro kayfun lite and love it!!! So now it's time to give dripping a try.

My local b&m recommended a Igo-w but I've done a little bit of research and from what I have read there is no airflow control. I ended up upgrading my protank2's and not using a regular kayfun that was given to me because the draw was too tight. I don't want to make the same mistake again.

Is there an rda out there that is relatively inexpensive, easy to build on, and doesn't have to be modified (ie drilling out air holes).

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Tracy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I picked one of these up and it's produces a great vape for the price.

Brass Monkee positive and negative block, Stillare air flow control and a nice deep well for juice.

clt.jpg

CLT RDA Rebuildable Atomizer by Infinite

porkchopbun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Northern CALI, USA
I use to own IGO-W...if the vendor or you can drill a bigger air hole...it will work fine...but..then you're still stuck with dual coil setup...and you might want to go single coil....

IGO-W was great buy for the money...but now with flooding of RDA clones for under $20..you have lot more options...I would do more research on suggestions by other members here and read up little more...

Maybe year ago, I would say go for it..but now you have too many options...

Heck..if you're flavor chaser..you can even look at the Magma..plenty of air hole selections plus decent vapor..

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
+1 for the Magma.

+ 10000000.

I'm a really big Igo W fan too, mostly because I don't lung inhale, and I need tiny little airholes on my RDAs. However if you're not exactly sure how airy of a draw you want the Magma is an AWESOME piece. I love mine, and it's just a Fasttech clone. It rocks. It looks and feels like it should have cost five or six times more than it did.

Last edited:

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Magma, Stillaire, Patriot, veritas....all good. I've heard for as wonderful as the Magma is, the air holes are below the coils, so it "can" leak a little. The Hades and Stillaire have air holes on the cap, so no leakage. I just picked up the "Hades" clone from 101vape, with the 101vape logo, and it's very nice for $15. It is a 29.5mm dripper though, but it holds ALOT of juice, almost a ml.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Good little driper for the price and they must have heard everyone talking about tightening up the O-rings because my is nice and tight. It hits real damn nice, super easy to build and a good well that holds plenty of juice. The only thing they could have done better was one more hole so you could run it in single coil.

Seanchai

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Georgia, USA
+1 Magma. If you do get it through fasttech, make sure you get the $15.xx one (the 1:1). the cheaper one doesn't have a domed top cap - the 1:1 is divine. I find it an easier build than any of the Igo series, and the air flow control runs from very tight to *plenty* of air, so you can adjust to suit your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread