RDA RDA recommendation for single batter 50w max mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudelmao

Feb 19, 2017
I was recommended a rafale x rda because of the neutral post allowing for a higher resistance and dual coils. With higher resistance I supposedly would get better battery life, which in turn allows realistic vaping on a single battery.

Would this save me battery on a single battery setup?

It sounds too good to be true.

Single coil rda's are non existent. I may have a marquis rda coming in the mail.

Is using a dual coil RDA realistic on a single battery?

thanks

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
There are plenty of single coil RDAs. The Hadaly is the one I see recommended the most frequently around here. I dont happen to have any single coil RDAs but there are plenty around here who have them and love them.

I frequently use dual coils on a single battery. Im currently running a dual on a mech at .5ohms and it works great! If you have a regulated mod there are plenty of coil configurations that you can use anywhere from 5W-50W. Just make sure you are using a quality 20A rated battery purchased from a reliable source.

(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum

Reactions: daviedog

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
What KIND of coil.
I run duals all day, every day on a single battery mechanical - but I run "small" builds - not aliens or even claptons, but simple single or twisted wire - because I like near-zero heat-up time.

That atty actually looks OK, but I haven't tried it.
NarDa, O-atty and Hadaly are all designed for a single coil down the middle. Also all are "restricted lung hit" flavor atties by nature - if that's what you're looking for.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Just bought a SXK Hadaly from FT. I have never dripped, but as the RDA was pretty inexpensive and uses a single coil, I figured I'd find out what all the fuss is about and it will allow me to test juices instead of filling an entire tank. As it also comes with a squonk pin, I may give that a go sometime. :eek: (BTW, any squonkers that are VW/VV/TC?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread