Re: Help with ordering new tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadrulz

Aug 3, 2009
Hi Guys,

I'll briefly explain my situation. I've got a MVP 2.0, with a iClear 30s tank as well as a eVod. I'm looking to add to my collection. I am comfortable building my own coils, so that's not an issue.

Problem is, there are just too many tanks out there to choose from! The protanks 1, 2 & 3. Add the eVod 2 to the mix. Haven't even mentioned the aerotank (which I gather is pretty good too). Since I re-coil my own, I'd rather it not be a dual coil. (Not sure if you can re-coil dual coils).

Any suggestions, recommendations, help with sorting these out would be greatly appreciated!

In addition, I'm looking to get myself a Kayfun clone. Want to see what the fuss is all about. I do my ordering from fasttech mostly. Any tips on which one to get? I see about 2-3 different Kayfun clones on there.

Thanks!

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
You can recoil all the Protank coils. It improves them greatly. I currently use a Protank 3, 2 Mini Protank 3's and a Mini Protank 2. All work great, especially with microcoils, and the PT3 benefits greatly from a Aerotank base.

I was looking at Kayfun clones a couple weeks ago and this is the one I had pretty much decided on. $24.38 Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer Kit (4.5mL) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

From everything I've read, the ones with the external airflow adjustment are the best. There is supposed to be one out there with 4 juice channels instead of the standard two, but I could not sort out which one it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread