yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
This is the Stevia I use in my coffee:

NuNaturals, Clear Stevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb.com

Ingredients seem okay:

Stevia Extract

Water, 20% pure grain alcohol, vegetable glycerine and natural flavors.

Contains no MSG, soy, milk, synthetics, artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, saccharin, aspartame, sucralose, or artificial sweeteners.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
This is the Stevia I use in my coffee:

NuNaturals, Clear Stevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb.com

Ingredients seem okay:

Stevia Extract

Water, 20% pure grain alcohol, vegetable glycerine and natural flavors.

Contains no MSG, soy, milk, synthetics, artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, saccharin, aspartame, sucralose, or artificial sweeteners.
Mine is Nature's Flavors (naturesflavors.com), water, ethyl alcohol, Stevia leaf extract.
No Glycerin. Have never noticed any residue or film, seems to disappear instantly. I believe the extract is from steam distillation of leaves. Purest way to process.

To Seabrook, I use just the alcohol. No better 'cutter' to use. Just soak a few minutes, rinse and blow it out, reprime, use. Shiney brite clean. Opens up air flow again very well. I think VG just gets sludgy after awhile.

Edit: just for my own curiosity I put 5ml of VG in my beautiful little 50ml beaker with 1ml graduations, and in that put three drops of the Stevia described above.
I let it sit awhile after swirling it together, could see no filming or settling or other separation.
I heated it a bit, still no film. I tasted it, and it was soooooooo sweet it was awful! (Had to pour a shot of Everclear, after that!) 3 drops would be too much in a glass of lemonade. So wouldn't think this would be an atty clogger, no way you could use enough to do anything other than enjoy the sweetening...it works perfect to sweeten my caramel flavoring, without it the flavoring is a little sharp, less 'creamy' tasting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread