Ready for my first PV purchase... Almost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramathorn937

Jan 29, 2012
Ohio, USA
Ok guys, so i'm ready to make my first PV purchase, i've narrowed it down and it looks like the thing that will suit me best is a KGO 1100mAh 2 battery kit...

the only thing i need to know from you all is... are there any current 'deals' or 'discount codes' avaliable for one of these?

i'd like to place my purchase in the next couple hours, and yes, my impatience will probably cost me money, but not as much money as lung cancer... i HAVE to get this thing right away!

the current kit i'm looking to place an order on is HERE for 44.95, i like thise one because it comes with empty carts, which is nice i don't want a bunch prefilled with the same juice that i might hate. i plan on also purchasing a drip tip from the same website... another bonus for this kit is it comes with a free 4.5ml bottle of any flavor they carry.

so if anyone knows of a better deal than this one, PLEASE let me know :2cool:

oh yeah, i'll also be purchasing some juice from Don over at Backwoods Brew, already have a few flavors picked out that im going to start off with :2cool:

Ramathorn937

Jan 29, 2012
Ohio, USA
If you're buying your KGO from Virgin Vapors, I'd strongly suggest that you buy your e-liquid there, too. They have some of the BEST juices out there. Try Kona Coffee Milkshake.

yeah im going to get a free one with my kit, i wasn't sure which one to try, but i was eyeballing the coffee milkshake one, so i'll try that... as far as my other juices, im ordering from backwoods brew for now mainly because of all the good reviews i've heard on his tobacco flavors, and im just now trying to quit smoking.

@stormie awesome, i played for about 6 years, i've been contemplating going back lately, i took a break for SWTOR, but i haven't touched SWTOR in weeks... sorry for sidetracking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread