Ready to pull the trigger. Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

makuto

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2014
Santo Domingo, DR
Ok so I am ready right now to pull the trigger on an ipv D2 + Subtank Mini + Pure Nickel ni200 30ft spool for $78.43 shipped on VapeNW.com

I couldnt find any more stores that have all 3 of them in stock. Or any coupon by that matter (money is tight right now). Do you have any other places or a coupon I could use?

Also, I am buying the Subtank Mini for the rba section. I currently one an Aspire Atlantis V1 & V2 but I am unable to find ni200 coils for it and the RDAs I currently own are not suited for nickel builds. Any suggestions or should I buy the Subtank mini?

Please let me know. Thanks!

fromplsnerf

Aug 24, 2015
I got my IPV D2 for 48$ from ecigaretteempire.com

I got my all black 7ml Subtank plus for 35$ from myvaporstore.com.

I think you should get the black subtank+ to go with your D2. I love my setup. 7ml of juice is perfect and it comes with a .15 ohm ni200 coil. It's fits the IPV D2 almost perfectly. Theres like half a mm or less overhang. With the silicone sleeve that comes with the D2 there is no overhang. Great mod, great tank. I love the blacked out look.
b08c8da31458df2ec8015b90c20a9172.jpg

Also, I just got my spook of ni200 from amazon to use with the RBA.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pylephlebit

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Ok so I am ready right now to pull the trigger on an iPV D2 + Subtank Mini + Pure Nickel ni200 30ft spool for $78.43 shipped on VapeNW.com

I couldnt find any more stores that have all 3 of them in stock. Or any coupon by that matter (money is tight right now). Do you have any other places or a coupon I could use?

Also, I am buying the Subtank Mini for the RBA section. I currently one an Aspire Atlantis V1 & V2 but I am unable to find ni200 coils for it and the RDAs I currently own are not suited for nickel builds. Any suggestions or should I buy the Subtank mini?

Please let me know. Thanks!
Get the tfv4, subtank sucks

makuto

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2014
Santo Domingo, DR
Don't listen to that guy. The Subtank Mini/Subtank plus are great tanks. I've never had a problem with either. No leaking, nothing.

Yeah I know. I was also thinking about gettig a Hydra... But then again, no RBA deck..

Thats why I chose the Subtank... If you have any others please tell me. I own a V1 and V2 Atlantis and I just want a good single coil tank for nickel..

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
Yes. But does it have a rebuildable deck to make my own coils?
let me tell you why subtank sucks
1. leaks (subtank and subtank mini leaked on me)
2. dry hits
3. bottom fill
4. rba deck is small

let me tell you why tfv4 is better (way better)
1. some people reported leaks, i had one leak myself but ever since then none
2. no dry hits yet and im vaping tfv4's quad and triple coils
3. easiest top fill i've encountered, u swing the top open, fill it, swing it back shut
4. the coils are massive and there are ELEVEN!!!! kind of coils to choose from
5. the rba decks are MASSIVE !!!!! they have single coil deck, dual coil deck, and vertical coil deck, talk about variety

i've owned subtank n subtank mini and quite frankly, they dont even match up to the tfv4's premade performance, its that good

fromplsnerf

Aug 24, 2015
let me tell you why subtank sucks
1. leaks (subtank and subtank mini leaked on me)
2. dry hits
3. bottom fill
4. rba deck is small

let me tell you why tfv4 is better (way better)
1. some people reported leaks, i had one leak myself but ever since then none
2. no dry hits yet and im vaping tfv4's quad and triple coils
3. easiest top fill i've encountered, u swing the top open, fill it, swing it back shut
4. the coils are massive and there are ELEVEN!!!! kind of coils to choose from
5. the rba decks are MASSIVE !!!!! they have single coil deck, dual coil deck, and vertical coil deck, talk about variety

i've owned subtank n subtank mini and quite frankly, they dont even match up to the tfv4's premade performance, its that good
Strange. I haven't had any issues with mine. I prefer single coil builds also. I can fit twisted and Clapton builds on my RBA decks without a problem. Also, if you're getting dry hits you're wicking it wrong. Use less cotton. I didn't know that the smok came with an RBA though. It looks like a nice tank, but the Subtank is by no means a bad tank. Especially the new 7ml Subtank Plus

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
MY TANK CAN BEAT UP YOUR TANK!!! RAWWWR...

just kidding.

what tank is "best" is completely subjective. especially with mass produced items. I've had 3 or 4 subtanks. some leaked, some didn't. try one out. if you don't like it, sell it and try another one. keep going till you find one you like.

if we all liked the same things, we wouldn't have anything to fight about.

;)

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
MY TANK CAN BEAT UP YOUR TANK!!! RAWWWR...

just kidding.

what tank is "best" is completely subjective. especially with mass produced items. I've had 3 or 4 subtanks. some leaked, some didn't. try one out. if you don't like it, sell it and try another one. keep going till you find one you like.

if we all liked the same things, we wouldn't have anything to fight about.

;)
yes it is subjective, but some things are just definite, tfv4 is definitely > subtank, try a tfv4 out, then let me know what you think =)

ringling

Unresolved Status
Aug 19, 2015
Strange. I haven't had any issues with mine. I prefer single coil builds also. I can fit twisted and Clapton builds on my RBA decks without a problem. Also, if you're getting dry hits you're wicking it wrong. Use less cotton. I didn't know that the smok came with an RBA though. It looks like a nice tank, but the Subtank is by no means a bad tank. Especially the new 7ml Subtank Plus
There is more than one kit . There Is a Single Kit, no RBA and then the Full Kit, this one includes RBA. I personally prefer the Uwell Crown. I own both. Yeah, the TFV4 is probably easier to fill but if you want to use the RBA I think you'll prefer the Crown......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread