Rebuildable vision ego..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
I believe the only way to find out if you'd prefer a different resistance head is to try both a 1.8ohm and a 2.8ohm.
to find out. If your on a standard 3.7volt battery the 1.8ohm will produce a hotter vape and more vapour with a shorter pull.
And the 2.8ohm head should produce a cooler vape but will require a longer pull to produce the vapour you are now getting with the 2.4ohm head.

My favs. are the 2.8ohm heads but that's 'cause I use 'em on vv and vw devices mostly.
They work well for me at around the 4volt mark though, not much higher than the regular
3.7 volt battery produces.

At 2 bucks each it may be worth trying each, but you may just find in the end that 2.4ohm is your sweet spot
resistance anyhoo.

jimrug1

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2012
Peoria, IL
So I have the rebuildable vision ego/stardust or however it's branded...and I love it...but I have no idea what ohm atty to out in it. I use standard who batteries and currently use 2.4? It's good but should I go higher or lower? Thank yoouuu

The 2.4 is a good middle of the road for most any battery. I almost always use 2.4 with my twist and spinner bats. The 1.8 gives a better vape on the Vivi Novas IMHO. The Vivis have a more airy draw than the Vision V3's to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread