Recall info and Stormy's Updates- Moving SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Gang!
I hope everyone had a great week!
Below is the email I received from my Kanger supplier in regards to the recent recall with the Kanger Evod batteries. Please keep in mind that we purchase from an authorized Kanger distributor and this is only regarding the batteries purchased from SVC as for colors.
This recall may be for more colors purchased at other suppliers. All SVC customers who have purchased the recall batteries have been contacted, if you feel we may have missed you, please contact us. Please contact the supplier you may have purchased others from. If you have any questions about the below information, please contact us.

According to our customers' feedbacks and factory's information, some EVOD batteries died after charge in a short time.
KangerTech figured out that there might be problem with 2 or 3 batches of battery cells they got from a battery factory. These
batteries are possible to EXPLODE during charge, although the possibility is very very small.

KangerTech attached great importance to the problem and upgraded the protection of EVOD battery and have more strict quality
control on the battery cells. The EVOD batteries we are supplying now are all improved ones, there is no such problem.

In order to avoid any serious accident, we and KangerTech decided to make the recall on old version of EVOD batteries,
regardless of the high cost.

The potential faulty EVOD batteries are as below:
All EVOD 650mAh batteries in matte black, yellow, blue. Rest colors we sent before June 24.
ALL EVOD 1000mAh batteries in yellow, green. Rest colors we sent before June 24.
All EVOD starter kits in yellow. Rest colors we sent before June 24.

New Items...
Hercules Rebuildable Atomizer (Ithaka Clone) - Same great supplier as the Terminator!
Hybrid Mod Kit-18350- Colors!
Kamry X10 Bottom Coil Tanks- I've been using one since they arrived and I like it! If you like the Evods, Protanks or the Kanger T3S, you will love this!
Telsa VV/VW APV- gun metal and steel
Splatter Anodized 510/901 Drip Tips
Kanger Protank replacement bases
New Design- Long Mouthpiece for Terminator C
Ready Wire for coils- New lower ohms are now available!

Restocked Items...
SVC "Squall"- 14500 Battery APV
Genuine Joyetech eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh battery- blue and red
Genuine Joyetech 18650 Mod Tube Only- blue and titanium
Genuine Joyetech/Anyvape 18350 Mod Tube Only- AV black restocked, it's looking like Joyetech will not be making these any longer.

Moving Sales...
We are getting ready to move the warehouse to the new location! I would rather sell these at a reduced rate than move them! Check the specials out on the website, we will not be able to list everything here.
Deal of the Weekend- AGA-T2+ Pyrex Tank RA- $19.99
Innokin itaste V2 Express Battery- $29.99
Innokin iTaste VV ( V3.0) Variable Voltage and Variable Wattage Express Kit- $44.99

Don't forget the coupon code 10OFF!

Thanks for your business, we appreciate it! Please help us out and leave your reviews of our products.

Stormy
Stormy's Vapor Cellar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread