Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I received my huge order from Freedom Smoke USA in really fast time considering I am in Australia!

FSUSA were generous and added a few sampler sized bottles for free which I am greatly thankful for.

I tried the Javadew which was amongst the free samplers. It is a clear looking juice and I wasn't sure what to make of it but it was delicious! Rich honeydew melon coming through.

I'm so glad to have FSUSA back in my juice rotation.

I am looking forward to trying to tobacco juices I used to love so many years ago!

Thanks FreedomsmokeUSA! You still have your mojo !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I just happened to randomly come upon this post, and I'd like to mention that Freedom Smoke USA (Freedom Smoke USA) and My Freedom Smokes ( Electronic Cigarettes | E-Liquids) are two different companies. This might cause confusion for some people.

I certainly know the difference. I get my nicotine my from My Freedom Smokes and my juices from Freedom Smoke USA since 2010!

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hmmm. Shipping must be horrid.

You get used to it after a few years lol. $35 but at least it arrived in a week!

In Australia we do the following to overcome the bane of distance:

1) orders are MASSIVE because of you are going to pay large shipping you might as well make it worth it.

2) co-op where possible to split postage.

3) learn to be patient and know the juices are steeping while in transit

4) Buy hardware/devices in Australia or China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread