Status
Not open for further replies.

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
I received my Riva 510 today or I think its a Riva 510 - it came in a Liberty-Flight case with an EGO manual. So I'm not sure which one I have.....its pink, which is what I ordered.

First of all, it has a stupid button that I have to push every time I want a hit....not liking that - is it something we must all get use to??

I want an atomizer but Liberty Flights only sells them for the Riva 510T - can I use that in the regular Riva 510 (or EGO)? Liberty Flights also states on line that the Riva is now made by smok Tech and you can only use their parts, which I can't find, as LF does not sell atomizers for the 510 just the 510T.

It does have good vapor, but the button...oh the button. :(

:unsure:

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
510 is the type of threads. You can use a 510 or 510-t or 510-wxyz, as long as it's 510.

Believe me, the button is way better; more vapor more consistently. Hold the button down for 2 or 3 seconds before you take a puff, and you'll get lots of vapor every time. Automatic batteries (the ones without buttons) make you puff and puff to get any vapor out of them.

Why do you want an atomizer (atty)? They are generally only good if you like direct dripping. Cartomizers are the way to go for flavor, consistency and ease of use.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi Janie, The button Could be your friend....... Most folks find the button is easier to get the level of performance you would like to have versus having to do things like take primer puffs and super long drags as you would be forced to do with an automatic. The button will allow you to find the right level of heat and vapor for your own personal style. Liquid generally dont all perform the same different flavors usually take some "adjusting" to get them to work well for your own personal likes/dislikes. The button will allow you to adjust the amount of heat for all different scenarios.

On the atomizer selection your device is standard 510 threading on the inside threads so any device marked 510 should screw in and work just peachy. Now on the outer threading those are most commonly refered to as eGo threading and there are devices that are made to screw onto those as well.

The eGo moniker is the style of device . Much like saying I own a Truck. The Riva is a vendor name more than anything else.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
LF does sell regular 510 attys. this link is for joye 510 attys which should fit your device. check your receipt, it should say if you have a riva or an ego. if it is a riva, I would contact LF and ask if the attys in the link will work

Electronic Cigarette - Atomizers & Cones - Joye 510

in a few weeks you will wonder why you didn't like the button.

ps, when I vape, I hit the button for 3 or so seconds before I start vaping and let go a couple of seconds before I stop drawing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread