Receiving line - P18

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My P18 arrived today and it exceeds all of my expectations. There's nothing to say that hasn't been said but a few things are worth repeating. It's beautifully made, perfectly finished, finely machined, and rugged like a tank. This is my first 18650 mod and though waiting several hours for the full charge was excruciating, the multi-hour performance is well-worth the wait.

Thanks David! I am way beyond satisfied with this purchase. I'll try to get a picture up in the next couple of days. The look with a chrome atty and a stainless wide-mouth shorty is pretty cool.

It's always good to hear this type of feedback! I've said it before, but it really keeps me sharp on my game to hear people are appreciating the prep work that goes into each and every device. I sell art, not pv's :)

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Shipping notice received!!! YAAAHHHHOOOO!!! Almost time for those dancing bananas! I'm not expecting it before Christmas but if it does happen to arrive before then its a bonus. Thanks David for pushing so hard to get those out today. I know you worked over the weekend to get them done. Much appreciated.

I'm just gonna let one out of the bag for you right now... :banana:

wolflrv

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Tennessee
Well...I double-checked the USPS site tonight and sure enough it was in the mailbox...so went up the road to the box and got my very own P18 out and brought it home! It's an awesome little setup! It has a nice heft, flawless switch throw, and just feels right! Best of all..it's 100% mechanical...and really lets me get all my batteries have to give. I don't think I'll ever go back to electronic switches..they are just doomed to fail and are the next weakest link in the chain..besides the obvious intermittent quality of China atties...LOL! I like the satin finish...no buffing, polishing or guilt over a few fingerprints!

Thx David for making such a quality product!

Ohh..and PS: the LR 306 is awesome too!!

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc

I sell art, not pv's :)

:2cool: You said it! when I tell my friends(they think pv's are a fad or something trendy) that my P18650 is a work of mechanical art,
they think i've lost my mind.I ordered the 16340 after using the 18650 for 4-5hrs. It's that lmpressive!! If all pv's had such attention
to fit,finish,and overall value,-the market might dry up! All you need is a couple of pv's from SuperT,some juice,batteries,and atty's
and you would be good to go!:banana:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Gee, I thought we weren't supposed to post in this thread until we had our P18 in our little hands. :p
But, since everyone seems to be neglecting that directive ...
I got my Click-N-Ship notice yesterday.
And, USPS tracking shows it cleared the Sauk Rapids, MN sorting facility late this afternoon.
happy0044.gif

CWK553

Resting In Peace
Jun 24, 2010
Prattvegas, Alabama
My new masterpiece has arrived and all can say is "WHAT A AWESOME PIECE OF ART" It was well worth the 4 ½ week of torture wait!!!! The brass end caps set the whole tone for one very classy PV, I mean Art, sorry David! The button is so smooth, the finish is flawless. I’m at a loss for words, so now I must vape!!!!:vapor::vapor: Another happy customer……:toast:

Thanks David,
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
The Eagle has landed here as well. One sweet unit for sure. With an Iken stainless atty and the contoured shorty its a thing of beauty.

Kinda funny I unscrewed the switch end first and looked in .... thought UH-OH no way is an 18650 fitting in here :)

Thanks for the hard work David, it will be treasured for years to come.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
So, USPS online tracking is pretty much useless, IMO. But, I was hoping for today. And when I got home from work and found the box in my box ... I couldn't wait to get into the house and rip that sucker open! Kinda like digging into a Christmas stocking when I was a kid ... I ordered some extras and everything was carefully bubble packed. But, I opened several of those wrappers before I found the main prize ... pure torture, haha.

Then, when I finally found the P18, I was seriously crestfallen. :( Oh no! He sent me a P16 accidentally. Woe is me. Ah, the relief when I realized my mistake. Glad to know I'm not the only one Big Hitter:
Kinda funny I unscrewed the switch end first and looked in .... thought UH-OH no way is an 18650 fitting in here :)
Man, I really wish I had a charged battery. But, the two AWs I ordered are on charge. While I wait, I'm checking out my purdy VapeMate on my TorneGo. And I'll have time to read, and re-read the instructions provided ... which I most definitely wouldn't have done first if I had a charged battery on hand (my bad).

It looks perfect. I'm having second thoughts about my previous thoughts about only using the P18 at home and for special occasions. We may be inseparable. :p I gather the beveled top cap was not possible, so be it, it's still awesome. I know you worked hard to get these last orders out for delivery pre-Christmas, and I thank you!

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Four and a half hours after getting home. Read the directions while the batteries charged. Inserted the extra O-Ring as directed and fully assembled the P18. At first, I got no fire whatsoever. Two additional washers were required (for a total of 3). Got this beauty firing now! :)
Playing with the VapeMate ... I think I'm going to like my Christmas present to me!

I thought maybe someone else might find it helpful to note that they might have to add a washer or two. I guess that depends on the specific battery though.

This is gonna be a mainstay for me. Thanks David, good job!

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Four and a half hours after getting home. Read the directions while the batteries charged. Inserted the extra O-Ring as directed and fully assembled the P18. At first, I got no fire whatsoever. Two additional washers were required (for a total of 3). Got this beauty firing now! :)
Playing with the VapeMate ... I think I'm going to like my Christmas present to me!

I thought maybe someone else might find it helpful to note that they might have to add a washer or two. I guess that depends on the specific battery though.

This is gonna be a mainstay for me. Thanks David, good job!

Thanks .. for me with the AW 2900 mah flat top I had to take the 1 washer out and run with none.
With the 1 in as it came mine fired when I sat it down.

Working like a champ though. I have barely put it down since I got it.
SOOO PRETTY !!! AND SHINEY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread