Recieved my order from The Bear Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Shipping was about a week. which is actually very fast coming all the from California to Northern Michigan. Everything was exactly what it was supposed to be.

I ordered 6 bottles of 30ml/24 house blend 60/40 The cinnimon rocks so much flavor it's unreal tastes like a red hot. the vanilla is very smooth with a nice after taste not a strong flavor but nice. Very nice vapor production and although it's not harsh there is decent TH. I have no complaints and enjoy each of the flavors. I guess they could have been a little stronger flavored so that might me an issue for some but really not for me. You do have to shake them us as they seperate. I read that the old bottles were too hard but the new ones are great, none of them leaked in shipping and they drip very well.

I would give them a 9 out of 10 and would say a 10 out of 10 but for a little lack of flavor, (except the cinnimon). Actually for $31 delivered for 180ml of 24mg I will bump it up to 9.5.

Fast shipping great product I will be buying again before the sale runs out at the end of the month and most likely more after that. Definately more cinnimon. :):):)

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
wow thats a good deal on juice,im gonna check that out thanks,ow ya o,canada under the queen who doesnt want the border crossed with flavoured nicotine?:nah:

Well that's very uncool I won't say what I think of the Queen. The last time I did I started a brawl with a bunch of Brittish Soldiers. 8-o

i got my bear juice today. ive only tried cotton candy and watermelon chill so far.

i give the cotton candy a 3/10...theres hardly any flavor at all. im actually pretty disappointed. TH is pretty bad too.

the watermelon chill i give a 7/10. there is a watermelon flavor followed by a "cool" feeling. the th is much better then the cotton candy but still pretty light.

for the price though, i cant complain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread