Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Heylo!

I just got a new shipment of flavors :) Unfortunately, my creativity is lacking tonight... So I wanted to see if someone would recommend a good recipe or two involving some or all of the four flavors below:

Flavour Art - Fresh Cream (Recommended 1-2%)
Flavour Art - Cookie (Recommended 1-3%)
Flavor West - Captain Crunch (Recommended 5-10%)
Flavor West - Yogurt (Recommended 4-6%)

First experience with FA, so I hope it's a good one. I know I see FA Fresh Cream in recipes all the time so I have a feeling it's good.

I have hundreds of other flavors from TFA, FW, and Capella, so it's okay if the recipe includes anything from them.

Sometimes it's good to get others input on recipes, ya know? This way you don't get stuck in your usual recipe groove.

I tend to prefer bakery, sweet, cream, vanilla, etc. flavors.

Let's see what you got!

vape Happy,
Cullin Kin

Last edited:

suburbiansam

Verified Member
May 16, 2015
I would try mixing the cookie with the fresh cream. If you have access to some TFA vanilla bean ice cream i would add that in as well to try and replicate a choc chip cookie sandwich. As for the percentages, I would start at 3, 2.5, and 4.5%, but play around with it if one flavor is overpowering the other.
As for the CC, mix that with the yogurt and fresh cream. Try 4, 2.5, 3.5% respectively, but you may want to do a few 10 ml test batches to have a really nice creamy cap crunch.

Hope this helps. Let me know how they come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread