Status
Not open for further replies.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I'm looking for a mint-flavored juice. I'm not interested in candyish mints or mentolated mints, but a straight-up natural mint taste that I can mix up with other flavors such as apple, chocolate or tobacco. A vendor that offers extra flavor shots is preferred but not necessary as long as the flavor is robust. Hook me up!! :vapor:

thatwierdguy

Oct 12, 2013
Minneapolis
I've been wondering about a good, strong Peppermint(not any Spearmint, or common garden mint at all). Not sweet, really, just intense. I have some Peppermint from High Desert Vapes, the taste is pretty good and clean, but only 1/3 to 1/2 as strong as I'm seeking. I'd say less candy cane, more Altoids. I want the intensity to come from the Peppermint flavoring or essential oil, not from added menthol. I think somebody is selling something called "Mintoids" or something similar. Any ideas anyone?

I will check out Ahlusion, just to see...

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've been wondering about a good, strong Peppermint(not any Spearmint, or common garden mint at all). Not sweet, really, just intense. I have some Peppermint from High Desert Vapes, the taste is pretty good and clean, but only 1/3 to 1/2 as strong as I'm seeking. I'd say less candy cane, more Altoids. I want the intensity to come from the Peppermint flavoring or essential oil, not from added menthol. I think somebody is selling something called "Mintoids" or something similar. Any ideas anyone?

Not to derail viking's thread, but here goes: Kringles Curse E-liquid | Halo E Liquid

For viking: Blade - $6.00 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

It's mint and vanilla, but extra flavor is available in the notes' section when ordering. Just ask for extra flavor.

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida

Yes, definitely check out Ahlusion. I was on a quest similar to yours about 16 months ago. Ahlusion was the first juice maker that hit true mint for me.
Might I suggest the Sleigh Ride, 50/50 with extra mint. I go through about 60 mls of it a month. They also have several other mint juices to try but the Sleigh is my favorite.
No flavor shots here but you can custom configure their juice and most offer the option of adding up to five different levels of mint to full menthol. I get the breeze level with a lot of the fruit blends as the touch of mint seems to lift/enhance the fruit flavor, at least for me.

It is a candy cane flavor but with the extra mint you can pump it up. Also their Sweet Chill and Ice Kiss flavors are less candy. One with more cream and one with a little more chill.

If you work with Ahlusion they can tailor their recipes to your preferences. I would suggest e-mailing them prior to ordering to ask about your preferences.
If you can't tell, I am a bit of an Ahlusion fan and it all started because of their mint.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Goodejuice Grasshopper was a very natural tasting mint/cocoa tobacco. Like if you've ever chewed a mint leaf, that's the taste you'd get, minus the bitterness. I think this one would do great as a mixer because the mint is really dominant.. didn't taste much of anything else in it at all.

My favorite mint, is creamy mint from The Plume Room. It tastes like buttermints and not mentholated. Good stuff!

Blueser

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
Diddy Wah Diddy, USA
My favorite mint, is creamy mint from The Plume Room. It tastes like buttermints and not mentholated. Good stuff!

Just recently tried this...the cream is sooo succulent. I first received this as a sample and it was delicious right off the mail truck. I ordered a 30ml bottle and can hardly taste the cream. I suspect it needs to steep awhile. Wonder if they'll custom blend, if so I'd love a double heaping helping of cream please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread