Recommendations Requested. Halo, Vaperite, GoodeJuice, Want2Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
I've not quite seen a request much like this in all my searches on ECF. Hopefully it's not against the rules (and YES, I have read MOST of them...but maybe not all(???)). Also, Not quite sure where to post this, so asking moderators for advice or(?)

K then, I'm looking for new "Stuff" "Flavors" "Juice". That I might LOVE!

I've vaped enough and spent some bucks on many different venders and flavors since Aug 2011. Many I like, Some I love, many I dislike, and some I Despise (Talking Flavors only, never Vendors I may add :), all the venders have been extremely professional).

What I NEED or would LIKE is recommendations based on what I like and Hate:?:.

Hopefully that's possible. I'm not looking for what's been written before, and NO VIDEOS please, I can find far too many on my own.

I've read many (if not most) of Vapensteins reviews, and backed that up with many others (a fair portion from this forum). Many (or all, if truth be known) became a purchase based on his (and your) reviews...but we only agree about 30% of the time. Of Course, the good DR. loves a huge throat hit, and many times, I need it a bit more mild :). (Heavy sigh).:confused:

Also have read many other reviews...all fabulous, but all subjective (as it should be).

Never (or Rarely) is there a comparison .

And yes, I agree, when doing a review of a particular vendor, or juice, it SHOULD be only about that particular vender or Juice.

So, what I'M asking, is for you to go against all the current accepted methods we've all grown used to.

I NEED that comparison. COMPARE COMPARE COMPARE!!!!

I Should also note that normally I use 808d (volt/g6) batteries with cartridges. Have tested Juice on a 901 Riva w/attys and just purchased some 306 joye attys for testing on the Riva (not yet tested). So far, have tasted little difference between the 808 and the Riva 901...I HAVE noticed that an Automatic battery does give a milder throat hit with many juices, and in some cases, some juices work better in the manual for me. I'll note that when furthering my request.

SO, Here goes:

I LOVE:

Vaporite:
(LOVE their Extracted Tobacco Juices (3rd company I ordered from))
haven't tried everything, but they are my current (consistent) favorite juice. Meaning that most, if not ALL of their juices are in my top 10.
House Extracted,
Perique,
VR4,
APV Organic,
Organic,
Honey Organic,
Madagascar Vanilla,
English Toffee,
Kona Cream, All Fab on Manual,Auto and Riva.

Halo:
This was the second company I ordered from. The first was blu (not for me).
Favorites here are :
Prime 15 and Tribecca.
LIKE: Malibu is a nice change and Tikki as well (kind of clove like on the Tikki).

Just barely OK:
Found out if Torque steeps for 3 months it's best for me, Freedom is just OK. But for the most part, Not a huge fan of Torque or Freedom.

INTELLICIG: only one here!
LOVE: Eco Pure Rich

Mr E-Liquid: (sorry dude...there are a few that I liked but..this is about my finding the holy grail and I just focused on my most fav and least, though I really dig your grape ice.)
HATE: Conac Fire, Virginia Fire.
Dislike: 616 , 1963.

Backwoods Brew : (just new to some of these, had some 3 weeks, malty and M/T just 2 weeks)
So, getting used to a new vender...

Haven't had it long enough to develop A love/hate. But The base used is a bit Sweet yet strong, I find myself taking a bit of a tiny hit (drag, Puff) with BWB, and letting it linger a bit.

Flavor is right there....but I keep in mind that everyone recommends that you let BWB juices steep for at least 2 weeks (I learned long ago (120 days)) to let new juices STEEP for at least 2 weeks before I touch it! ...sometimes I even do it ).

BWB's juice is growing on me by the second. Think Virginia is my favorite here, Casablanca next, Maple is also a nice change. Malty is a really nice change and reminds me of another favorite of mine (Intellicig Eco Pure Rich).

VaporStation:

No offense to VS, but when I got a sample of 10 of their juices, i just could not believe how much of a pepper taste I got from all of them (learned since it may be their nicotine base). Frisco was the least peppery. Over the past 2 months, Tampa has grown on me a bit if I use it with an automatic battery in the 808 family, Think I may prefer Texas, sometimes Phoenix. Seems most of VS juice tastes best to me on that automatic battery (see it on he VS site under "Zepher). But still not a favorite.

Not fond of: VS4

Dislike: New York

FSUSA:
At first I did not like their American Spirit (tasted like pepper)...But after steeping for 3 months, it's much better (Again, it got rid of that peppery taste).

Dislike: Wyatt Earp, Bourban Street

At any rate,

Thinking of trying Goodejuice and want2vape (possibly others).

Not sure what I would like of theirs. I don't mind experimenting but I already had a few hundred dollars worth of failed experiments....Can anyone help with comparison reviews?

Thanks so much!

Camp43

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Your taste is pretty close to mine. For instance I love Ecopure Rich and BWB Malty. I also like Vaperite Kona Cream. I am vaping it right now lol. If you like that try the Vaperite White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, yum. You are right about BWB almost all their juice improve a lot w/steeping. All BWB are good, but some of my favorites are: Malty Toffee, Blueberry and any of their coffee vapes. I would recomend their RY4, it is by far the best RY4 I have ever had, but the problem is that it is never in stock so learning to love it can lead to great frustration.

As for other vendors: I love the tobacco flavors from Alien Visions, especially Boba's Bounty and 555. Kick Bass Vapors has great sweet vapes. I would recommend their Sweet Tea (I prefer it w/out any menthol), Caramel Cappuccino, Gooey Cake Batter, and really any of their other sweet flavors.

Their are a lot of other good juices out there I know, but the more I vape the more I find myself sticking w/a few select vendors. Good luck and happy vaping.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Hey Camp 4, and thanks for the response. :)

I have a boba's bounty and a blend 4 from AV as well as Nat tobacco, PV4 and Nostalgia from Prime Vaping (all in my steep pile from Nov 18) and untried as yet.

I have a few samples as well on steep from VR which includes the Rous. But the Macadamia nut never seemed appealing (not a huge fan of nut vapes...largely due to another vender). Perhaps I'll give it a whirl.

I also have the Blueberry from BWB but haven't tried it yet, as well as the caramel cappuccino blend. Guess I just forgot about them.

And of course, I've been trying to get BWB RY4 since AUG...only just found out a week or so ago that they don't send the "in stock now" notices out for that or the Joker (which makes me want to try the Joker). So I've now missed 2 opportunities to order the BBWB RY4 since Aug. :(

Maybe soon, I have hopes :)

Camp43

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I know the feeling about BWB RY4, I have about 15 mls out of 30 left. I am hoarding it, but like most BWB juices it will improve w/time. The White Choco Macadamia nut from VR is more a sweet vape than a nutty one. The emphasis is on the chocolate, it tastes like one of the cookies you can get from Subway. One nice thing about the AV juice is that it doesn't really need much steeping, it is good right from the start. Go ahead and load up some Boba's I think you are going to love it.

One thing that you might want to try is getting a VV mod and try different juice at different voltages. For instance the standard 901 atty (2.8-3 ohm resistance) is great vape at 5 volts, 3.7 volts just doesn't do it justice. You can pick up a VV box mod for around $50 these days. If you can afford it give it a try it will change the way you vape. I usually like to vape at about 1.5 to 2 volts above the resistance of the atty I am using, for me it really brings out the flavor of most juices.

FishmanTx

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Beeville, Texas

Camp43

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Thanks for the heads up on Mom and Pops. It's funny I have had my eye on them for a while. They have gotten excellent reviews both on here and other (even one that tends to be kind of rough on newbies) forums. They are also just up the road from where I live in Virginia. I want to give them a try, but I have to vape my juice stock down a bit first (at this point I have at least a couple of liters of juice in my "cellar").

However, since I do like RY type juices and, for me at least, it is hard to find a good one, or one that is actually in stock (looking at you BWB), I probably can justify a few bottles (and that's how I ended up w/several liters lol). Thanks for the info, I always take the advice of another sailor seriously.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I'll throw a few out there for you. The following 4 vendors that I buy the vast majority of my juices from...

sweetvapes
vixen vapors
virginvapor
topshelfvapes

A few that I buy some juice from but don't care for at least half their flavors...

primevaping - I like nostalgia and kong's vape
V4L - I like outlaw apple, bandit berry, and NO.7

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Goodejuice house brewed line is as good as vaperites. I highly recommend their perique and patriot blends. Want2vape is amazing as well if you like pipe or cigar flavored liquids. For example, their London and Louisville blend are amazing authentic pipe flavors. Their alcazar, blondie, tabac especial, and managua are spectacular cigar vapes

Flebo

Nov 20, 2009
Just wanted to throw this out there-I've found Dekang has some really good tobacco flavors (french pipe, hovanna cigar, djrum) solid throat hit and gets very close to the 'analog' flavor. Halo juices are very tasty (and satisfying) and I've found them to be very easy on the atty/carto. Ultrapure is very good too (Halo-esque flavors but all VG), but it is expensive. I found the more I vaped want2vape liquids the more I did not like them. Tasted like tobacco but in a bad way to me.

Craftypepper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Most of the stuff I buy comes from Vaperite. Rou's Hazelnut Tobacco is a must try. If all else fails, I can happily vape this until the day I die. The Cappuccino as well. Just got some VR4, Cake Batter, and Coffee that are steeping for next couple of days. Want2Vape's Red Pirate is really good if you want a straight up mild, but still deep tobacco with a slightly sweet finish. Strangely, I did not like the juices I tried from BWB. To each his/her own!

antihero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
S. California
Anyone have some recommendations on non-atty-clogging tobacco (analog) juices?

I want to try the Vapenstein blends eventually but since I was never a pipe smoker I just want to find an analog replacement juice. I've tried BWB Maxboro and Menthol. They were pretty good although I didn't let them steep at all since I'm trying to quit smoking asap.
I've also had some juices from strictlyejuice and VaporTalk but nothing that stood out.

I'm thinking about grabbing some juices from Vaperite, want2vape, Vermillion River, Vapor Station, or Goodejuice, I just don't know which ones to try first.

Last edited:

BeauJangler

Oct 13, 2011
wolott ct.
Of the juices you plan on grabbing I can attest that the Kentucky Premium Blend from Vermillion is an absolute star. It has true clean natural flavors of nut, tobacco and hints of vanilla and caramel. I know that it sounds like high praise but if you try it I think you'll agree. The vanilla and maple blends are also stellar.Vaperite VR4 is my favorite tasting juice but unfortunately I have given up on it due to the fact that the tobacco extracts that Todd uses while delicious, clog and or burn up my gear much too quickly. I've heard Goodejuice has solved that problem through more intense filtering though I have yet to try their juices. Want2vape is a love it or hate it kinda juice. I don't care at all for it. A quick recommendation would be to try out Ikenvapes Juices. Delicious and very clean burning. Happy Vaping!

antihero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
S. California
Of the juices you plan on grabbing I can attest that the Kentucky Premium Blend from Vermillion is an absolute star. It has true clean natural flavors of nut, tobacco and hints of vanilla and caramel. I know that it sounds like high praise but if you try it I think you'll agree. The vanilla and maple blends are also stellar.Vaperite VR4 is my favorite tasting juice but unfortunately I have given up on it due to the fact that the tobacco extracts that Todd uses while delicious, clog and or burn up my gear much too quickly. I've heard Goodejuice has solved that problem through more intense filtering though I have yet to try their juices. Want2vape is a love it or hate it kinda juice. I don't care at all for it. A quick recommendation would be to try out Ikenvapes Juices. Delicious and very clean burning. Happy Vaping!

Vermillion and Ikenvapes it is! I'll try Goodejuice after.
Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread