Red Sky Mods - Contest !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aloha me 'earties!

It's contest time once again and RSM is pleased to offer you the chance to win some great booty.

Cappy is gonna make you work just a bit for this one if you want a chance at the top prizes!

Rules:

Simply make a single post, one post only! Say what you will, but include the phrase "Stand and deliver!", that's all it takes!

Anyone from any country may enter. mods and suppliers are also welcome and have permission to post. Heck, there are a few other makers mods out there I would like to have, here is your chance to do the same.

The basic prize will be your choice of any desk caddy that RSM currently offers on the website: Desk Caddies

Here is a picture of just some of the caddies you may choose from;

But not so fast matey!

If the contest post count reaches 100 I will also give away a shiny new Cruiser II made from Australian Red Mahogany.

The Cruiser is a 3.7V, 18650 battery, 6 ml bottom feeder mod for those unfamiliar with it.

Wait, there's more!

If the post count hits 200, I am going to give away a lovely Destroyer II, VV inset tank mod that is looking for a new home.

Furthermore, if the count hits 300 I am going to do the unimaginable. I am going to give away the very first working prototype of the newly designed Cutlass20.

Yes lads and ladies, this is a 6 ml bottom feeder equipped with a DNA20 regulator and also made from that gorgeous Australian Red Mahogany that has become one of my favorite woods.

And finally. If the post count hits 400, a number that I have never reached before in my recollection, I am going to also give away a mod I am currently working on.

The Destroyer20 will be a inset tank mod that will allow the use of the popular 22mm atomizer/tanks and will be using the DNA20 regulator for power. The winner of this prize will get their hooks on it just as soon as it is completed and passes final tests.

The amount of booty all depends on the participants spreading the word, the more the merrier, to be sure!

Contest ends at 6 PM EST Saturday Evening to allow European posters to see the winners before midnight.

Last edited:

aidreon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
France
Page 2 already, damn I'm getting old!
Thanks for the new contest Cappy, 400, right? Well get to your keyboards ladies and gents!

images

Stand and deliver :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread