Red Target Mini II mod is finally here! How do you like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
upload_2019-7-17_18-34-22.png

Reactions: VStorm

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Nice, I guess, but...Use the new tech to make something smaller than the Target Mini. People bought the original (which I have & use a lot!) because it was small, not because it had more battery capacity. This is bigger. The biggest selling devices (pods galore) today are selling with less than 500mAh.

Sorry to sound negative, Chelsea - but I just like small devices.:)

• Agree
Reactions: zoiDman

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Nice, I guess, but...Use the new tech to make something smaller than the Target Mini. People bought the original (which I have & use a lot!) because it was small, not because it had more battery capacity. This is bigger. The biggest selling devices (pods galore) today are selling with less than 500mAh.

Sorry to sound negative, Chelsea - but I just like small devices.:)
You make a good point. The selling point of the target mini was that it was tiny.
There are some improvements that I can see:
The bottom mounted port was kind of an issue and there was a lump on the top of the device that limited atty diameter for no known reason (it was solid metal. You could actually file away part of it to make more room)

The whole point of the mini though was that it was mini. Sure people wanted more mah. People always want more mah. What sold it was size and aesthetics though.

This is a common issue with cars. Companies ask “what do you want in a car?” And people tell them “more room, more luxury” so cars that sold well because they were small get bigger. Look at the Volkswagen rabbit or the Honda Accord. The accord started out as a microcar. Now it’s it’s a midsized. The market the accord was in is now populated by different vehicles.

• Agree
Reactions: Brewdawg1181
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread