Texas
www.smokehelios.com
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: Supplier Ad

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
I've read that the majority of the e-liquid that we use comes from two main sources, therefore there shouldn't be many different tasting red bulls among suppliers, but honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if none of them tasted any different.

I bought a bottle of red bull from e-liquid planet and I really didn't think that it tasted much like red bull at all. It smelled just like red bull, but to me it tasted a hell of a lot more like bubblegum than red bull, and it had the same after-taste that the coke and pepsi e-liquids have. If anything it tastes more like Monster. The guys from e-liquid planet are really good though, and all there other flavors have been awesome, so don't take this as a negative comment about them. After all, they don't make the flavor themselves, and neither of them had tried it when I had purchased my bottle. I think it needs some lemon or lime or even orange flavoring added to it so that it's a bit more tart and citrusy.

I've heard other people say that it tastes like bubblegum, but I've also heard many people say that it tastes exactly like red bull, so maybe there are at least two distinct red bull flavors. Can anyone who has tried red bull e-liquid from multiple sources verify that there are indeed at least two different tasting red bulls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread