Refill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Busardo

Dec 31, 2019
Hi, I had been vaping Logic Power Menthol for years. They were available on EBAY and Amazon and I could get them cheap. They are no longer available. So I decided I would try and refill the logic cartridges. No matter what Menthol juice I tried, I could not get the same hit. So, I bought two smok pens and refilled them with four different juices, still not enough hit, if at all. Also, the SMOK pens battery life is a joke, good thing they charge up fast. I am looking for alternatives. I would only get a pen that is about as slim as a cigarette. Any advice? Thanks! Gary

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Hi Gary, and welcome to ECF. The board's pretty quiet today, but you can probably expect some more responses when things pick up after New Years.

I'm not familiar with pens and pods, so I'll leave that for someone else. I will mention that Smok doesn't have the best reputation around here as they seem to have a quality control issue. Fortunately, there's no shortage of more reliable pods. You might encounter some of them if you check the Vape Pod Systems forum.

I have a few questions about your search for a satisfying juice. From what I can see, Logic Power has 27 mg/ml nicotine (aka 2.7%). What strength were the juices you tried? Also, were they freebase (freebase = not nic salt) or nic salt?

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Are you sure that it was 3% and 6%, not 3 mg/ml and 6 mg/ml? 3 and 6 mg/ml are common while 3% and 6% would be unusual. You multiply the percent by 10 to get the concentration in mg/ml.

My guess would be that you actually had 3 and 6 mg/ml, while your Logic Power juice was much higher in nicotine at 27 mg/ml. You didn't get the hit you're used to because the nicotine concentration was so much lower. You'll want to look for juices with 18 mg/ml or 25 mg/ml. The Logic site didn't say if it was nic salt, but it usually is if the concentration's over 20 mg/ml.

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
If you just want a refill for your current system, try Halo, they have menthol nic salt, probably get the 20 mg/ml or above to get something similar to what you were using. If you want a new device as well, I can recommend the Uwell Caliburn, but there are many more out there that may work just as well, the caliburn is the one my wife uses and I find it works well. (I use a larger tank system, I'm guessing you are not wanting something like that at this time). I would still recommend the Halo juice for it as well, again, that is what I get for the wife and it works well for her in the pods.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
If you just want a refill for your current system, try Halo, they have menthol nic salt, probably get the 20 mg/ml or above to get something similar to what you were using. If you want a new device as well, I can recommend the Uwell Caliburn, but there are many more out there that may work just as well, the caliburn is the one my wife uses and I find it works well. (I use a larger tank system, I'm guessing you are not wanting something like that at this time). I would still recommend the Halo juice for it as well, again, that is what I get for the wife and it works well for her in the pods.
Ditto.
And welcome! You found the right place for good advice :)

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Logic Power Pre-Filled Cartridges - Tobacco, Menthol, & Cherry | Logic

Is that what you're looking for

My guess would be because these were 27 mg nic pods perhaps you bought something with a lower Nic level and that's why you're not getting the hit. While it appears that this items are still available through the manufacturer I think you may want to find something that's going to remain on the market for a little bit longer and perhaps talk up so I completely agree with your idea of getting some refillable items

Gary Busardo

Dec 31, 2019
Logic Power Pre-Filled Cartridges - Tobacco, Menthol, & Cherry | Logic

Is that what you're looking for

My guess would be because these were 27 mg nic pods perhaps you bought something with a lower Nic level and that's why you're not getting the hit. While it appears that this items are still available through the manufacturer I think you may want to find something that's going to remain on the market for a little bit longer and perhaps talk up so I completely agree with your idea of getting some refillable items
I had been using them, but not only are they getting harder to find, they are expensive! I recently retired and I need to find alternatives, thanks for the post!

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I had been using them, but not only are they getting harder to find, they are expensive! I recently retired and I need to find alternatives, thanks for the post!
I think that's probably a good idea they do seem to be quite pricey. Well I hope you find what you're looking for something that's satisfying keeps you from wanting to return to cigarettes without too much struggle best of luck there's a lot of stuff out there but it can be kind of hard sifting through it all especially since most of it as subjective

Reactions: Gary Busardo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread