Refilling 901....how many drops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatagem

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Central Texas, USA
I seem to go through a cart pretty quickly. how many drops of liquid should I put into a single cart?

Using 18mg...maybe I should up it a notch? Haven't quit smoking yet, thought maybe nic llevel was too low & why I go thru a cart so fast. I considered getting 36mg & learning how to cut based on my need to get rid of tobacco

Anyone have suggestions?

Catanonia

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
UK
extraview.dnsalias.com
I seem to go through a cart pretty quickly. how many drops of liquid should I put into a single cart?

Using 18mg...maybe I should up it a notch? Haven't quit smoking yet, thought maybe nic llevel was too low & why I go thru a cart so fast. I considered getting 36mg & learning how to cut based on my need to get rid of tobacco

Anyone have suggestions?

with the wool in I get about 8 - 10 to top it off with slight liquid showing on the top of the wool.

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Depends on the size of the drop! (size matters here you know! LOL)
My drop must be bigger than your drop! LOL
I use 6 drops if my cart is almost empty, but I am normally topping up more often, so 2-3 drops before I start vaping, like I would having an analog.

Every so often I need a bigger hit and I use one drop of 36mg to give me a boost.

Duckies

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Philly
Another method I use when out and about and not wanting to 'play with syringes' is to....

Drop onto the wool, then take out my tweezers and lift the wool up and down to allow the liquid to sink, then to off with a few more drops.

Works very well and no need for a syringe.

+1

That, and sticking a bent paperclip into the 'corners' of the flat edge helps with air pockets.

I get about 8-10 drops on an empty cart, but I am using Fluval for filler. Your mileage may vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread