Regarding trusted distributors of Dekang in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tocharian

May 7, 2016
I want to purchase some authentic Dekang juice from China. I have written to Dekang regarding this a week earlier but they still have not replied. There is this website I came across fasttech and they have some Dekang ejuice being sold. Are they trusted meaning do they actually sell real Dekang juice? Perhaps, I am overthinking all this as I am new to vaping but anyhow I do not wish to inhale counterfeit substances. And does anyone know why Aliexpress vendors don't sell ejuice?

Tocharian

May 7, 2016
Why are looking at Chinese e-liguid? I mean they're is plenty of good e-liguids in the USA for cheap. I just paid $35 for 100 ML at a B&M and it's a good quality liquid.

The thing is, I live in post-Soviet Central Asia. I would buy vaporfi or any other American brand over dekang any time of the day, but shipping costs a lot. Chinese vendors offer free shipping (PRC government scheme?) and I am pretty sure that most of the juices in Central Asia are counterfeit.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
The thing is, I live in post-Soviet Central Asia. I would buy vaporfi or any other American brand over dekang any time of the day, but shipping costs a lot. Chinese vendors offer free shipping (PRC government scheme?) and I am pretty sure that most of the juices in Central Asia are counterfeit.

That makes sense. Bad habit of mine is assuming everybody on here lives in the USA. If Fasttech says it's authentic it is. Fasttech doesn't lie about that stuff. You could try companies from Greece because they make good stuff also. I wouldn't trust anything made from China imo.

Reactions: GraCnT

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
I want to purchase some authentic Dekang juice from China. I have written to Dekang regarding this a week earlier but they still have not replied. There is this website I came across fasttech and they have some Dekang ejuice being sold. Are they trusted meaning do they actually sell real Dekang juice? Perhaps, I am overthinking all this as I am new to vaping but anyhow I do not wish to inhale counterfeit substances. And does anyone know why Aliexpress vendors don't sell ejuice?

Tocharian,

fasttech should be fine to purchase Dekang from.

Here's a few alternative China based sellers who sell genuine products.

Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes: Ecig Wholesale and Retail|Health Cabin - Best Health Ecig Offers

They have 20% off code you can use until May 31/2016 -> seven

and

Electronic Cigarette, E-Cigarette, E-Liquid | Heaven Gifts

HeavenGifts is currently running a sale on Dekang

and

GearBest

e juice in E-liquid - Free Shipping | GearBest.com

FYI: Some or all of these vendors are apparently selling OEM versions of Hangsen juice
as well under the name "Hangda".

Good Luck!

Reactions: GraCnT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread