Not open for further replies.

mamabear15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
USA
Hey guys n gals
Can someone help me please??!
I've got a Tesla 120 that's been my pride n joy, was a major splurge to spend that much on myself when I didn't have to. Love the sucker. Anywho...suddenly started reading atomizer short when the coil was fine on a meter or even another mod. So I adjusted the 510 "outside" center pin, it's a screw, no biggie. Done it many times. Still same problem. OK, I took the screw out to clean it. It wouldn't go back into the threads. The thingy inside was visible, wasn't lined up. Well, poop, I thought to myself, guess I'm gonna see what the inside of this mod looks like as I try and raise the thingy (sorry, idk terminology when it comes to working on the actual mod vs coils et al) - took it open, started to feel a bit better when I saw the bottom piece (pic attached) hanging loose from the top and wire attached to it ... Tried to lift it into place to screw the center pin back, and there it went. Suddenly the wire is no longer attached. And the lump of solder is still attached to the 510 not the wire. I promptly cursed, sat it down, cried a bit, and bagged up all the screws and parts in hopes someone somewhere can tell me this is fixable?? I know I can't do it myself I don't know how to solder except it has something to do with liquifying metal, lol...but before I start begging favors at my vape shop, is this even possible to fix? I'm thinking just resolder that wire? But what about the filament looking things in between the white on the 510 itself? Is that bad I assume? (Pic attached) I'm dumb w terminology but please help lol
IMG_20150617_001745.JPG
IMG_20150617_001829.JPG
IMG_20150617_001745.JPG
IMG_20150617_001829.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread