Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
My Smileomizer is starting to develop a.funky taste and my eRoll batteries are no longer holding a charge after 2 months of heavy use. My Echo with a de-wicked eGo-C or a 108 atomizer still works flawlessly though.

I was actually on the fence about whether or not to buy a Vapor Zeus kit or a VMod. Odd conundrum for this place, I know, but I think I'm going to spend that money on the VMod. If I could afford a Reo, I'd get that instead. Maybe next year.

I'll get a couple of eRoll batteries because I do love the form factor, but I hate tinkering with my vape. I want to grab it, hit it and get the same hit for hours on end.

If you're wondering why people prefer to drip, that's why. No tinkering or fiddling, and the same hit every time.

Topacka

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2014
Seattle
I am new to dripping, is there a thread I should look at? Was wondering, like how many drops you put in? I have a trident clone.
Depends on how much wick you put in. I tend to wet my wick the first time, vape it dry, then when I'm getting ready to drip more, I take the whole top off and drip until it's saturated, counting my drops. Whatever that number is is how much I drip on that wick.

Edit: not all wicks are cotton, oops, lol

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I am new to dripping, is there a thread I should look at? Was wondering, like how many drops you put in? I have a trident clone.

Even if you flood a little bit, it's ALWAYS better than a dry hit, especially if you use cotton. Eventually you'll get a feel for when you need to add juice. I generally put in about 8 in my Trident.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
I don't use rebuildables, but every atty is different. Even the same type of atomizer with the same specs will vary from one to another. As Rule62 said, eventually you'll get a feel for it and won't consciously count drops anymore. I know 3 drops is good for my eGo-C, 5 if I'm priming a new one or fresh after a cleaning. My 108 takes maybe 3 drops on first use and 2 afterwards.

Gonzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Marietta, GA, USA
I was actually on the fence about whether or not to buy a Vapor Zeus kit or a VMod. Odd conundrum for this place, I know, but I think I'm going to spend that money on the VMod. If I could afford a Reo, I'd get that instead. Maybe next year.

I have a black Vmod 2.0 (14500 version) that I've been meaning to post in the classified section with lots of extras if your interested. I bought it to test the waters of BF, but wasn't too impressed. I've only run about 3 tanks through it, PM me if interested.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
I have a black Vmod 2.0 (14500 version) that I've been meaning to post in the classified section with lots of extras if your interested. I bought it to test the waters of BF, but wasn't too impressed. I've only run about 3 tanks through it, PM me if interested.

No thanks. I just got my black 2.0 in the mail yesterday. :) What didn't you like about it? I'm enjoying everrthing about mine so far. Getting ready to refill the bottle now.

Gonzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Marietta, GA, USA
Well, to be honest it just felt weird to me the way it feeds and I rather not have to be stuck buying premade atomizers or cartomizers for it. Love the vape it gives and love the size even more, but always found myself grabbing something else instead.

Anyways, I hope you keep enjoying yours and I'll just post mine in the classifieds when I take pics of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread