The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Reno

Discussion in 'myPVshop.com' started by The Ocelot, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

Do you think there will ever be a meet up in Reno/Sparks, or perhaps just a tasting party at your store?

2. tanner frano

tanner frano Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Reno ,NV
    Everyday we got abounch of liquids for you to test!

3. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hmmm...test or try? I was in on Monday and said I planned on bringing in a friend to buy a kit and asked if she could taste flavors. Not many, just a couple she might like better than what I have. I was told no. That's why I'm trying to find Reno/Sparks folks who might want to taste/trade from our collections. I can understand reading reviews and crossing your fingers that you'll like a juice ordered online, but it seems counterintuitive in a store - like Macy's asking a customer to buy perfume without letting them smell it. Would it be such a profit loss to have one sample bottle of each flavor in the back of the display rows, provided a customer brought their own drip tip?

4. Doogmar

Doogmar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2012
    Lake Tahoe
    I'm curious about this too :p I live in Truckee, and would love to stop by next time I'm out that way. So hard to buy the right juice, and being able to take a vape or 2 of the ones im interested in would make life easier :)

5. tanner frano

tanner frano Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Reno ,NV
    We are not allowed to let people test what we have on the shelves. Well let you vape what we have in the back but we dont have a a huge slection tho. The reasone we dont let people sample liquid is because its a healt issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.