Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey i sent an email a week ago and have not heard back from them
i also notice their section here is rather dead ,did i miss something ?!?!
Erics' wife has had some medical issues. They also seem to be having email issues.

As for REOVILLE being dead, when Eric bought the company, he chose to focus on the new sheeple media sites.
ECF is completely ignored: Notice any links back here to REOVILLE?
Capture.JPG

It is what it is.
Cheers
I

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
As for REOVILLE being dead, when Eric bought the company, he chose to focus on the new sheeple media sites.
ECF is completely ignored: Notice any links back here to REOVILLE?
View attachment 818587
It is what it is.
Cheers
I

well that blows ,

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
ReosMods is alive and well. ordered an LP/SL grand and bits and pieces on 28May, shipped on 29May and as of 31May had cleared USPS hub at Chicago and now winging its way Eastwards.
With health concerns in the family I'd be inclined to cut them some slack on the email front.
DaveD

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
ReosMods is alive and well. ordered an LP/SL grand and bits and pieces on 28May, shipped on 29May and as of 31May had cleared USPS hub at Chicago and now winging its way Eastwards.
With health concerns in the family I'd be inclined to cut them some slack on the email front.
DaveD

your pack went out almost immediately,my email sits unanswered !!

no slack to be given there

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
your pack went out almost immediately,my email sits unanswered !!

no slack to be given there
And you've done your due diligence, the common courtesy of either sending a follow-up e-mail or perhaps calling them directly? I would hope so, considering how many e-mails wind up in spam or otherwise MIA.

To be clear, I'm not being rude so much as I'm being serious. I've been on the receiving end of bad feedback which really wasn't my fault. It taught me to only post my frustrations with a business in public after having tried at least twice to contact them.

I'm not, frankly, defending REOs mods here. There's an undeniable trend I'm afraid, and I think even the most optimistic of us left 'round these parts are feeling a little uneasy. At the same time, when health issues are present, nothing else comes close. How much slack we each are willing to cut? That's for each of us to decide for ourselves. I for one still have hope.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
I'm not, frankly, defending REOs mods here. There's an undeniable trend I'm afraid, and I think even the most optimistic of us left 'round these parts are feeling a little uneasy. At the same time, when health issues are present, nothing else comes close. How much slack we each are willing to cut? That's for each of us to decide for ourselves. I for one still have hope.

yea i have that same uneasy feeling about Reo too, since there are no other squonks out there that hang on the scene long that you can get rebuild parts for :(

Toots

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
USA
All seems fine to me (considering their recent hurdle to overcome). I am not sure I could manage things any better.
I put two orders in last night and they both shipped today.
Reos got me happily through my first decade of vaping and I expect them to get me through another decade.

To celebrate my 10 years without the damn smokes, I rebuilt three of my old Reo squonkers yesterday. They again work like the day I got them, and I put in a couple of orders for a new P67 and spare parts.

I have accumulated lots of mods: mechs, regulated, squonkers and non-squonks, mostly out of curiousity after my early investment in minis and grands. The best money I ever spent.
Reos and P67s are always tops on my daily rotation for the best and most reliable vapes.
I don't know if I would have made it so joyfully without the Reos.
I am keeping my faith in the business.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
All seems fine to me (considering their recent hurdle to overcome). I am not sure I could manage things any better.
I put two orders in last night and they both shipped today.
Reos got me happily through my first decade of vaping and I expect them to get me through another decade.

To celebrate my 10 years without the damn smokes, I rebuilt three of my old Reo squonkers yesterday. They again work like the day I got them, and I put in a couple of orders for a new P67 and spare parts.

I have accumulated lots of mods: mechs, regulated, squonkers and non-squonks, mostly out of curiousity after my early investment in minis and grands. The best money I ever spent.
Reos and P67s are always tops on my daily rotation for the best and most reliable vapes.
I don't know if I would have made it so joyfully without the Reos.
I am keeping my faith in the business.

^^^ This should be posted on their web site (or mebbee made into a t-shirt).

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
All you're doing is adding insult to injury with that !!!
Sorry denali_41, it wasn't my intention to add to your frustration, just following up on the original thread message. Can you copy here what number/email addy/what method you have tried in contacting ? maybe somebody can help.
DaveD

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Sorry denali_41, it wasn't my intention to add to your frustration, just following up on the original thread message. Can you copy here what number/email addy/what method you have tried in contacting ? maybe somebody can help.
DaveD

I used the "contact" link on the Reo website

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
I used the "contact" link on the Reo website
In the documentation received with my new Reo (sorry to bring that up again....) was a contact addy 'eric@reosmods.com'
and a tel no 260.483.3647 If, from your 'nick' you're in Alaska then you could give them a call.
Hope you have some success.
DaveD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread