Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
I got in a hurry and bought this Jatoba 18490 Woodvil by mistake. This is new and unused. I really wanted an 18650 Woodvil. If anyone is interested in a swap please contact me.

2wMw3Af.jpg

Trade pending through Wednesday.

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
Got this 18490 Walnut Birdseye in a trade and have decided the battery life and small bottle aren't my style. Would love to trade for an 18650 Woody or maybe a Grand + RM2...?

View attachment 321770

Bump for anyone wanting to trade an 18650 Woodvil...?? Plus cash on my end if need be!

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
I got in a hurry and bought this Jatoba 18490 Woodvil by mistake. This is new and unused. I really wanted an 18650 Woodvil. If anyone is interested in a swap please contact me.

2wMw3Af.jpg

Trade completed with MoN. Thanks

FYI Just in case anyone was wondering, the trade was not for the Grand that MoN posted the picture of. We traded wood for wood. As he said a "Tim" trade. :D

Last edited:

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
By the way... Can't believe the 180 I flipped on this decision... But I've got an 18490 lasting me pretty much all day, and I swap the bottle out before I head home because I like squonking a full bottle. Voltage when I get home? 3.7 so either I'm hitting it less ( doesn't feel like it) or the "vapable" voltage on the aw imr's 18490 and 1600 18650 last pretty much the same time, and it's the garbage under voltage that makes up the difference in mah. Shrug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
By the way... Can't believe the 180 I flipped on this decision... But I've got an 18490 lasting me pretty much all day, and I swap the bottle out before I head home because I like squonking a full bottle. Voltage when I get home? 3.7 so either I'm hitting it less ( doesn't feel like it) or the "vapable" voltage on the aw imr's 18490 and 1600 18650 last pretty much the same time, and it's the garbage under voltage that makes up the difference in mah. Shrug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was a little confused - I thought you were preferring the 18650 size and trading up in sizes! LOL

The mini's are also performing quite well as well, compared to their metal counterparts. I think I'm finally settled in (until the mechanical woods are announced) with 2 of each size for now!

Congrats MoN! And Yeti - I really like the one you have up too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread