Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Easy to drill being plated brass. I will say go in steps and try each one since it hard to go smaller:facepalm:

Mine that I drilled to 5/64 dribbles out the air hole easier, so I also have one with two 3/64 holes that gives me a bit more air and less dribble.

Also you can use a bigger bit by hand to put a bevel on the outside of the hole, might be needed if you get whistling sound on the draw.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
I was concerned about the dribble, and being a new sqonker (spelling?) and it spilling out the bigger airhole. All my other rda's a 5/64 but I will probably go with 3/64. Is there any other bottom fed RDA's that are comparable to the price of the Reomizer 2.0? I know the Chalice is super pricey.

"squonk" would be the correct spelling. The IGO-BF that Rob sells is a good price, but soon he'll be offering up other BF modded atty's for the LP REO's. They BF Cyclone (w/ or w/out AFC) costs more, and is basically unavailable right now (but should go back into production in the next month or two). The Chalice is a unicorn... and expensive to boot.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Here's the dual hole with a hole positioned at each end of the coil

IMAG1778-L.jpg

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
What's going on Borescoped, glad to see you also made your way into the Reos forum. I have had a lot of changes in life but I'm now in a comfortable place. Who is Rob and how to I get a hold of him?

Rob (AKA redeyedancer) is the designer and manufacturer of the REO. You can PM him or contact via his phone number on the REO website.

tmel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Denver, CO
Here is what I did.....the stock air hole was waaay too small for me.

I drilled my air hole out by hand, it was very easy.

I started at 1/16th and used that for a week, didnt like it.

I went to 5/64 for a week, didn't like it.

I went to 3/32 and I have been there ever since and the draw is exactly how I love it. Leaking isn't really an issue, only if I over squonk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread