olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Apparently very few paid attention to my previous post, so I will make another. The REOs shown in this
picture are for sale. The price for these wonderful mods is $150.00. That is right, that is for all of
them. Must include shipping cost. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpeg
    IMG_1303.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 32

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Apparently very few paid attention to my previous post, so I will make another. The REOs shown in this
picture are for sale. The price for these wonderful mods is $150.00. That is right, that is for all of

This is an amazing deal. If I were a squonker, I'd be all over this. I'm surprised someone hasn't scooped it up yet.

Reactions: GeekyGeezer

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hi
I'm really interested in 2 of the reo’s will you split them up? Also do you have any spare parts and bottles?

J'Bartman

Oct 1, 2022
Dirty Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I won't split them. I paid $165.00 for just one of these
REOs. Whom ever takes the lot gets the parts that I have plus another
Chalice.
Also, i apologize, but...would you mind DMing me, for some reason, on my mobile browser, I can't seem to initiate a DM. And I will arrange payment + shipping. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread