Replacement coils for IClear 16 and IClear30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf the White

Verified Member
Aug 8, 2014
United States
Where is the cheapest place on the net to get these?

I order these coils from eVape.us. He has both for 1.67 ea. Found this site while researching the nautilus Mini and he had the best price out there on those and the iClear 16 v2's. So far have ordered twice from him and the second time I ordered a 30 mil of his Buttery Hazelnut. He sent us a sample with our first order and my wife fell in love with it.

Oh, also Free Shipping at $25 (1st class) and $50 (Priority)

maraud

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Orlando, FL
Thanks. I appreciate this. Also, I wonder if the Iclear30 and the Iclear16 coils are interchangeable.

They are not interchangable, no. The iClear 30 coils are much bigger. This site has iClear 16 for $1.59 each (5 packs). Unfortunately for you they only seem to carry iClear 30s coils and not the original iClear 30 coils.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
They are not interchangable, no. The iClear 30 coils are much bigger. This site has iClear 16 for $1.59 each (5 packs). Unfortunately for you they only seem to carry iClear 30s coils and not the original iClear 30 coils.

I'm using an IClear16 coil in my IClear30 right now and seems to be working fine. When I compared the coils for the 16 and the 30 side by side, they looked identical. Maybe the 30 was slightly bigger, but there wasn't really a distinction.

I was once told that Iclear30 coils work for IClear 16s, but not the other way around. I wonder if something has changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread